Enquiry of bringing back a car from oversea!?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lcc_10

Mar 23, 2006
If i'm currently study in oversea, if let say i have bought a car in this country and i would like to bring back to malaysia, what should i do? :confused_smile:
i know that wanna bring back a car from oversea there are some requirement? do any1 know what are the requirement? does it cost bomb to bring a car back?:X-:
thanks for the help...

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
first may i know where do you studying, because if it worth it to bring back the car, and what car do you plan to bring back.

lcc_10

Mar 23, 2006
i'm not really sure yet...depend on the requirement
mayb australia or singapore. If singapore car i thk s not worth it but i need a car if i'm working in singapore cz i must work there for 3 years... australia mayb but i'm not going to stay there so long the max is 2 years for study....
for the type of car, i oso thk shoud b depend on the requirement, mayb new car if worth it, or mayb used sport car...likely japanses car...
by the way, thanks for the reply...appreciate it...

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
Since you are a student, I'm not sure about the requirement. anyway, you can check it out in this website:

http://www.mohr.gov.my/

Click on the file regarding the program for Malaysian citizens to bring back cars to Malaysia. I know it is not applicable to you since you are student but I suggest you contact this ministry directly to get further details.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which AFR gauge have Digital Display + got LED's around it ? it look nice but i don't know which brand got it =S

And does a stock L9 02-Sensor can support that gauge or i need to add another WideBand 02-Sensor to the exhaust system?

Thanks ^.^
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience