Custom Paint Rim enquiry..

nocturnal

Jun 3, 2008
Heyya Sifus...im looking for a Custom Paint Rim painting service around the Klang Valley...any recommendations?
Im planning to paint the rims like the copper color in the attachment photo or similar color, but failed in the past 6 months!! i even printed and showed the photo to Auto Painters.

Attachments

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i think that requires anodizing... not paint.

try searching in the market place for anodizers.. i remember seeing one there

nocturnal

Jun 3, 2008

Yup anodizing.. thanx bro..will look around!!

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Where u stay?:)
Subang bro..

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
copper electroplating. similar process they use for chroming + nickel plating. theres a factory lot at sg besi (across the highway from the air-strip) which does all this. but will probably cost you a fair bit. tagged along with a friend once when he went there to send in some items to be powder-coated.

nocturnal

Jun 3, 2008
nocturnal,
bro..were u on NPE this morning around 9am++ heading towards bangsar
tot i saw yr car...got GT wing rite?
Yup bro..my daily route to my firm..sometimes only i use Federal Hway...planning to change the HellaFlush Orange Rim look..haha too common ady..

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

copper electroplating. similar process they use for chroming + nickel plating. theres a factory lot at sg besi (across the highway from the air-strip) which does all this. but will probably cost you a fair bit. tagged along with a friend once when he went there to send in some items to be powder-coated.
Thanx bro!! copper electroplating here i come!! Will go scout for pricing and check it out!!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no wonder, cos i recognise yr rims....
yr viva quite garang looking....kinda like it...with yr evo bonnet rite?? was beside u but
dont think u notice me......

nocturnal

Jun 3, 2008
thanx for the compliment bro..it was built with pure JDM principle and Hellaflush inspirations..too bad air bag suspensions pretty expensive in Malaysia.. ur driving wat car? coz im pretty observant in roads espcially when im driving..wonder how i cud have missed it!! gimme a hint and ill definately spot u!!

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
thanx for the compliment bro..it was built with pure JDM principle and Hellaflush inspirations..too bad air bag suspensions pretty expensive in Malaysia.. ur driving wat car? coz im pretty observant in roads espcially when im driving..wonder how i cud have missed it!! gimme a hint and ill definately spot u!!
You can always opt for the second hand set of air bag..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haha..i dun think u could spot me cos i was driving my SLK (small lil kancil) was eyeing yr car for a while there....yr viva looks much more better than those modified ones on the road....
if i c u on that road again i will flash u la...cos my horn not working.......

c u around bro...:wavey:

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

huh really? available? approx how much? uve got PM bro..
u meant those hydraulic air suspension used by those VIP modders rite?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I would like to remove the front bumper of my Wira aeroback 1.5/95 to check on the horn. Can anyone tell me how to do this.Step by step guys. Appreciate it

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience