Engine Swap for 07' Wira SE

i m using a 07' Wira Se , which is beginning to show wear and tear due to its long mileage (the car is a hand-me-down from my father) . i was thinking of swapping the powerplant into something more powerful. Can all the car-sifus on this forum advise me on the suitable engines that would be able to fit this car without major modifications.....can i also have a rundown on the costs necessary to swap an engine . All the advice are very much appreciated .... tq

1.4g92 1.6 mivec
2.4g91 1.5 twin can
3.mirage 1.6 turbo

cheaper costs, run a major overhaul on your engine with upgraded parts.
how much is your budget?

me also thinking of swap 4g93t to my mom's car..hehe. ekceli i exhange her with new viva, and i take her's wira 1.5.

thinking about to put mivec head with some management system..next project lor.

but maybe the lowest budget is go for 4g91 n/a engine. good luck for u!:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

1.4g92 1.6 mivec
2.4g91 1.5 twin can
3.mirage 1.6 turbo

cheaper costs, run a major overhaul on your engine with upgraded parts.
how much is your budget?

opss, my mistake..the cheapest is go for major overhaul like danz mentioned..hehe

just put in 4g67 first and leave it stock standard until you got enough $$ to convert to evo
coz lets face it most proton owners want to feel evo power because they were so similarly designed especially the wira and the evo :biggrin:

Going 2.0 will be a JPJ endorement nightmare. It's not gonna happen.

I saw someone selling a 4G93 from a Gti for 6k gearbox inclusive. Stroke it to the max (2.2L?), high compression setup and get that brakes and suspension done and you'll have a pretty mighty NA car

using 4G67t block with evo head should be ok since its 1.8. cannot use 4G63t block

yup..if u want to play with 2liter or higher, better go for 4g67 block. can get endorsement for 1.8 only.

but if u think 1.8 is just enough, 4g93 is the best choice. cheers!

evo head + 4G67T block + stroker kit = 2.2 pergh........

evo head + 4G67T block + stroker kit = 2.2 pergh........

quite hard to find 6 bolt 92mm diesel crank i feel i also thought about this last time but quite rare 6 bolt stuff
all 7 bolt stuff only lying around the 6 bolt stuff must go on a scavenger hunt to find in good condition coz 6 bolt is dam reliable :adore:

6 bolt crank from wira 2.0 diesel ah bro?

the wira diesel did have the 4d68 crank coz it used the 4d68 diesel engine but dont know 6 bolt or 7 bolt
but looking at the year they started production which was 1995 i am guessing that during that time 6 bolt mitsu engines was no more so i would have to guess its 7 bolt from the wira diesel
but not too sure though

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom