Engine Keep Rev/Scream/ Choke hardly ...

Norns

Known Member
Hi guys,

The story begins like this ;

Early this morning, my engine stall suddenly when i shift gear, and i saw the battery light is on. So i make my conclusion is battery problem. Then i manage to start my car after few try.
Then again my car engine keep die while on my way to work ... and i hav to keep rev ... if i din press gas, my car will die ... (but no more battery light)

========

After finish work, thank God my car back to normal. I stop and go atm. Then after start my car, it become worst !!
My car keep rev and scream "vrumm vrumm vrummm vrumm" like the foreman say its high cam sound.

And my car keep accelerate my itself. that cause my car to choke easily since it vrumm ..... vrummm. my fren sit beside me also cannot tahan oledi.
it very easy cause accident cos when i wan to stop my car, it will 'vrumm' causing my car to boost in front ><

=======

Since im almost go for transplant, i told mechanic anyway to settle it temporaly. Then he say only way is adjust timing/rpm high high. But still same or maybe worse.

Is it realy reasonable for me to wait 1 month + more with this situation and go transplant ... ??

or should i waste rm300+(according to foreman) to get recond throttle body ... ??

P/S anyone know got sell cheap cheap throttle body around rm100++

**my car is satria 1.3(m) efi... all original

have u check ur alternator?
battery lamp indicate alternator failing to charge battery.
have the alternator check 1st. not to forget the belting, might be loose.

at first the mech thought alternator

but when i come his place and he hear my car sound liddat, he confirm 101% is my throttle body problem

Norns...
Sometime whn the battery didnt charged also will be like that..
try start ur car and take out the battery earth wire.. if the engine still on and didnt off.. thn its throttle body...if the engine is off...hehehe...alternator mulfunction already...
Good Luck...

but the battery light onli for first time engine stall.
Then after that no battery light appear anymore ><

cos the mechanic touch the rubber under my tbody, said melted oledi

btw my fc is very veyr bad too

from ss2 go KL, and come back ... 1 block finish alreadi ><

seems u will transplant ur engine, if u can manage it like huakenny said, just leave the prob n drive like dat, malay said 'buat bodoh je la..', one month not long wat..

btw hav u got ur dream mivec?? hehehe..

haha still waitin my loan approval ler !mayb need 1~2 week mores. Once approve mayb need 2 week to look n survey 1st then onli send for transplant

Btw how much is throttle body ? is it possible rm100 onli ???

if can rm100+ i'll juz take it first ... juz any 2nd hand throttle body that can fit my satria 1.3 injection

Norns.. the best way is buy a TB (recond one).. after new engine settle already.. sell it out back lor.. what to do..since that TB is out... U still can safe a bit ma.. better than u just wait for cheap TB then more worst i tell u its like wanna to safe become use more...

how much is the price atcually ??

is it can get around rm100 ?

I also dun knoe abt it..
I dun knoe that I have trow my 1.6 TB or not.. if u can fix it in sell u 50 bucks also ok..
let me knoe if can...

wow nice bro !

but ur 1.6 TB got what problem ar ... cz u mention need fix lol ..

Actually the idealling a bit crazy onli... still can be use as gear just change...
Aircond on.. engine sometime will off onli... If ok for u just let me knoe...

Well, i juz go to an uncle mechanic

he check and see the 'gear' inside my throttle body is spoilt. just a lil tiny thing ... he show me its broken

but the lil thing cost rm90 include labour ... issit reasonable ??

wow!!!rm90 for the plastic gear+labour ar???try n look around first lo bro.

i oledi change also ler rm90 @___@

too desperate lolz

anyone got xperience these kind thingie how much it cost ?

ori from proton cost around 100++ for the gear onli, fake one cost onli 30-40, labour will cost 10-20, dats informed by my fren, proton's mech..

u shud be happy ur mech showed u that the gear rosak and thats what he repaired. some places dont even bother repairing the ISC and they just ask you to change the whole throttle body, thats gonna cost u more than rm90.

Top Bottom