Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hot Version

• Top Gear

• Fifth Gear

• Total voters
Who the hell would want to watch video reviews about hybrids racing on tracks ... or touge with hybrids ... I would think its because of the japanese automakers ... hell mitsu even discontinued EVO's ! WTF !

But then all good things must come to an end ... :(

BMI + HV = Best Motoring Show Ever
Sorry Jeremy, you didn't get my vote haha

i cannot believe this! i love best motoring and hot version :(

:'(
i was hoping by associating wif cusco..
proton can make an appearance in hot version - touge..
i guess in my fat dreams now...

NNNOOOOO!!!!! Best Motoring and Hot Version are my favorite shows to watch while in office..!!! Why?????????????

wonder where to download BM now...:vollkommenauf:

i remember they raced honda crz againts small hatch. somehow it look like turtle race.

im missing touge battle & touge monster. damn tsuchiya & orido such joker. there goes my bible...:bawling:

You can see the signs. First Sport Compact Car Magazine gone. In the Fast Five movie, no street racing scene and only the Dodge Challenger get some serious action. Then this. Face it, the modifying culture is dying. You use to see on magazine stands lots of local car magazine but now most of them are gone.

You can see the signs. First Sport Compact Car Magazine gone. In the Fast Five movie, no street racing scene and only the Dodge Challenger get some serious action. Then this. Face it, the modifying culture is dying. You use to see on magazine stands lots of local car magazine but now most of them are gone.

well, fyi bmi is not just about car mod..

the local megazine actually never review anything useful or worth reading...it just a car photography megazine with list of mods mainly....they never really test drive it to report if the mods have any sort of impact or changes in car characteristic.....which i also buying alot of these megazines 5 years back until i question myself why i need these megazines in the first place where actually forum gives lots more feedback minus the photo.....:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Serious Hypocrite. LOL

i lub u :love:

haha i was at the newstand in kl sentral and i found the hot fours magazine selling so damn cheap, at rm13.90, it provides so much value compared to the local magazines, lol!!

see what i mean!!

225468_10150610476015352_902185351_18644248_552204_n.jpg

haha i was at the newstand in kl sentral and i found the hot fours magazine selling so damn cheap, at rm13.90, it provides so much value compared to the local magazines, lol!!

see what i mean!!

225468_10150610476015352_902185351_18644248_552204_n.jpg

well, personally i ll opt for the taiwanese mag, SpecR..
content'licious... and super hawt thing inside~~ :love:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom