End of Manual Transmission?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Don worry i follow u from behind
You're using pilot sport 3, no need follow my car at all. Boost come in, your car reach the end point of the run while I'm still 3 quarters away from the goal.

The forester second set of meters at the middle of the dash can select what to show. Mileage, trip, total trip, clock, etc., and one of it is oil temperature.....:biggrin:
Wow, like Impreza WRX STI already. Din't know they include this feature into their mainstream models too. :adore:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
You're using pilot sport 3, no need follow my car at all. Boost come in, your car reach the end point of the run while I'm still 3 quarters away from the goal.

Wow, like Impreza WRX STI already. Din't know they include this feature into their mainstream models too. :adore:
start to end as a teamwork. :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
All present models actually have the same dash. XV. Fozzy, WRX even Levorg.....:biggrin:
XV, Impreza, Levorg are all based on a similar platform. Shared dashboard. Just noticed that Forester is the same too although I din't notice it when I sat inside one last week. Sat inside Forester and XV display car at Aeon.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I'm just a nobody la.

Yeah that would be a good route too, have only tried it once.
Me, also 3 times only. 1 time as passenger, 2nd time, test Asy3 in VR, both times to UY only. Then 3rd time to Gohtong Jaya with forester for tt, but through UY way....:driver:
Many knows UY route like the back of the palm.....lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Me, also 3 times only. 1 time as passenger, 2nd time, test Asy3 in VR, both times to UY only. Then 3rd time to Gohtong Jaya with forester for tt, but through UY way....:driver:
Many knows UY route like the back of the palm.....lol
Me was just once at night with the family on the way back from Cameron, then arrive around 9:30pm for dinner at Gohtong, then continue downhill back to KL.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Me was just once at night with the family on the way back from Cameron, then arrive around 9:30pm for dinner at Gohtong, then continue downhill back to KL.
Oh! from north go through Batang Kali to Gohtong then back by Karak.....:driver: