Encounters With Other Cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
oh oh, i was at mont kiara the other day and there was a black rx8 trying to keep up.. he was overtaking from left and right so duh.. of course he was in front of me in no time but then he caught in a traffic and i was at the back of him.. due to the road hoggers, we can't really accelerate =.= at the end, i had to make an exit so there, no winner or loser :P

ps: that was like the 1st rx8 which wants to 'play'.. most of them would give way tho :rolleyes:

Goodness, I've always hated Rx8s... I'll definitely give the RX-7 a thumbs up but not the RX8. Nope...

I like the way you put it... I quote,"trying to keep up". It says it all...

just now when i was at the penchala link, a nissan grand livina was right behind me and he just kept trying to overtake me while doing 160kmph =.="

RX8....

drop window, korek idung then ciao.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHbfKphpPZo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pHbfKphpPZo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Actually the RX8 has pretty good handling if you don't mind the lack of grunt. I'm talking about stock off the showroom floor btw. It's a pretty well balanced car although for the money who the fuk would choose that over a Type-R or some other NA car.

I got lotsa police encounter stories btw

Bump: Actually the RX8 has pretty good handling if you don't mind the lack of grunt. I'm talking about stock off the showroom floor btw. It's a pretty well balanced car although for the money who the fuk would choose that over a Type-R or some other NA car.

I got lotsa police encounter stories btw

i'd take type-R over RX8 any day!

although having driven an RX8 before (turbocharged) i must say, as tail happy as it was, it was easy and predictable enought to drive and rather...fun

but its not really what i would call a performer.... Type-R's have focussed handling and waaaay more grunt than the RX8 (DC5 laju sial!!!) hence genting + type R = formidable!!!

Last edited:
eh pimpin, cerita sikit ar. best ar reading all these stories.
sorry i don't actually have any to tell. forgot already. :idea:

Bump: eh pimpin, cerita sikit ar. best ar reading all these stories.
sorry i don't actually have any to tell. forgot already. :idea:

although having driven an RX8 before (turbocharged) i must say, as tail happy as it was, it was easy and predictable enough to drive and extremely fun; in fact better than GTR. Give me an RX8 anyday

Traitor! :mad:

:rofl:

huh? RX-8 is better than GTR?

Wait, let me knock my head n get out of this horrible dream!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bump: huh? RX-8 is better than GTR?

Wait, let me knock my head n get out of this horrible dream!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

A R22 & R44 would take on all GTRs and other super cars anytime during traffic! I mean Robinson R22 & R44. :thefinger:

sorry to all the mazida fans~~~~~i think rx-8 loooks like tortoise shelllllllll..sooo uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

but rx-7 looks good.

so there, i'm not completely a mazdacist.

Bump: sorry to all the mazida fans~~~~~i think rx-8 loooks like tortoise shelllllllll..sooo uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

but rx-7 looks good.

sorry to all the mazida fans~~~~~i think rx-8 loooks like tortoise shelllllllll..sooo uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

but rx-7 looks good.

You hit the right spot. I second that!

Speaking of fun cars, here's one - Toyota MR-S! :burnout:

I've been given the opportunity to drive the Toyota MR-S but not just any MR-S. This is the red Trial MR-S that has been featured in Hypertune, etc in the past. I must say that if I did not look so silly in such a tiny car, I would buy one as a daily.

I wish I could take it on my favorite twisty roads or up Genting but it was lent to me for a couple of hours while my car is being worked on so not nice to whack people's pride and joy. Sigh, have to give it back in two hours. :dontknow:

Bump: Speaking of fun cars, here's one - Toyota MR-S! :burnout:

I've been given the opportunity to drive the Toyota MR-S but not just any MR-S. This is the red Trial MR-S that has been featured in Hypertune, etc in the past. I must say that if I did not look so silly in such a tiny car, I would buy one as a daily.

I wish I could take it on my favorite twisty roads or up Genting but it was lent to me for a couple of hours while my car is being worked on so not nice to whack people's pride and joy. Sigh, have to give it back in two hours. :dontknow:

yeah that car must be a hoot...

i love AWD, but give me a light weight FR car to go hooning in any day! (except rainy day)

I thought the fun with FR supposed to start when it rains. Hehe.

if you like to drift...hehehe

i like grip driving! (with a little bit of sliding here and there :P)

if you like to drift...hehehe

i like grip driving! (with a little bit of sliding here and there :P)

farizio is referring to the slide backwards down the hill at the traffic lights trying to balance the twin plate clutch :rofl:

Anyways, I've so far refrained from posting cause I don't have many encounters worth mentioning. However, about 10 mins ago I turned off the NKVE at the Seafield exit heading towards Kota Kemuning. I'm not sure of the highway name (ELITE?) and I was merging into traffic. When I was in the middle lane about to merge into the fast lane, I saw a Waja and Satria fast approaching. Naturally, I wait until they past.

Once in the fast lane, it occured to me that those two cars were racing. Then I noticed the Satria was slightly modded and had a ZTH sticker on its bumper. The Waja was stock as a rock with nothing to indicate his racing heritage. So I thought to myself, maybe they aren't racing but rather there is something they are all rushing to, like a sale or warehouse clearance. I admit, this got my attention so I dropped from 6th down to 5th to pick up some speed.

At the same time, these two cars were weaving in and out of traffic using all three lanes, and at one point, even the emergency lane. To me this seemed silly cause it was 5pm and traffic was heavy. In fact, it irritated me because these guys were weaving in and out endangering other people yet were hardly 100m ahead of me and I was driving at highway speed since the engine has not run-in (less than 1500km to hit 5000km! yay!).

So I decided to give chase and within seconds caught up to the Satria and well, I guess I blinked cause it disappeared somewhere behind me. I think I need magnifying rear view mirrors installed. Then, I must have blinked again (damn I need to stop blinking or I'll forget to double clutch and start granny shifting the same way I did when I lost to Johnny Tran) because the Waja also became a molecule in my rear view mirror.

Then the thought hit me.

A modded Satria with more stickers than stamps at a post office had lost to a stock Waja. That's like drowning in a puddle of AIDS. OMFG. I'm not surprised my car caught up much less left them behind but rather the almost minuscule lack of effort needed - I was in 5th gear for the most part and maybe dropped to 4th when I had to weave through traffic (guilty as hell! yes I am! but it was for a good cause!) not to mention my 5000rpm limit. I probably got 0.3-0.4bar of boost at most during that short 'run'.

I guess the moral of the story is - roads closed pizza boy, find another way home. :driver:

Last edited:
Holly cow !!! You all really hit hard this time ah ??!! haa haa haaa....Semperfi, look like you found your fans here already eh!!! Yeeehaaaa.....:smokin:

[PIMPIN];3433938 said:
farizio is referring to the slide backwards down the hill at the traffic lights trying to balance the twin plate clutch :rofl:

Anyways, I've so far refrained from posting cause I don't have many encounters worth mentioning. However, about 10 mins ago I turned off the NKVE at the Seafield exit heading towards Kota Kemuning. I'm not sure of the highway name (ELITE?) and I was merging into traffic. When I was in the middle lane about to merge into the fast lane, I saw a Waja and Satria fast approaching. Naturally, I wait until they past.

Once in the fast lane, it occured to me that those two cars were racing. Then I noticed the Satria was slightly modded and had a ZTH sticker on its bumper. The Waja was stock as a rock with nothing to indicate his racing heritage. So I thought to myself, maybe they aren't racing but rather there is something they are all rushing to, like a sale or warehouse clearance. I admit, this got my attention so I dropped from 6th down to 5th to pick up some speed.

At the same time, these two cars were weaving in and out of traffic using all three lanes, and at one point, even the emergency lane. To me this seemed silly cause it was 5pm and traffic was heavy. In fact, it irritated me because these guys were weaving in and out endangering other people yet were hardly 100m ahead of me and I was driving at highway speed since the engine has not run-in (less than 1500km to hit 5000km! yay!).

So I decided to give chase and within seconds caught up to the Satria and well, I guess I blinked cause it disappeared somewhere behind me. I think I need magnifying rear view mirrors installed. Then, I must have blinked again (damn I need to stop blinking or I'll forget to double clutch and start granny shifting the same way I did when I lost to Johnny Tran) because the Waja also became a molecule in my rear view mirror.

Then the thought hit me.

A modded Satria with more stickers than stamps at a post office had lost to a stock Waja. That's like drowning in a puddle of AIDS. OMFG. I'm not surprised my car caught up much less left them behind but rather the almost minuscule lack of effort needed - I was in 5th gear for the most part and maybe dropped to 4th when I had to weave through traffic (guilty as hell! yes I am! but it was for a good cause!) not to mention my 5000rpm limit. I probably got 0.3-0.4bar of boost at most during that short 'run'.

I guess the moral of the story is - roads closed pizza boy, find another way home. :driver:

NICE! You have done us justice! Never mess with the RB26ers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom