farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
all the beasts resting... maybe they will return more garang.... nyeh heh heh

S

semperfi

fuuuyoo... Farizio logging in from the hotel room! Kakakakaka

Driving along North/South Highway... a LP640 zoomed past my car and a few seconds later (which I would say, pathetic) was a Perdana trying to keep up with the Lamborghini. Aper nie? Malufying da dei!!

Last edited by a moderator:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Did the perdana manage to keep the pace with the lambo?

Last edited:
S

semperfi

Did the perdana manage to keep the pace with the lambo?
I was driving pretty slow with my wife and kid and I couldn't keep up. Sorry! Considering the amount of traffic and road hogs on the road (NS Highway), the perdana was able to keep up because the LP640 had no space to accelerate but by the looks of it, I could clearly see the LP's acceleration was brutal! I would say, if given a clear road ahead minus the road hogs on the right lane... Perdana will turn banana.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Perdana wth Lambo?wauu i guess the lambo cruising arnd wth 1 hand and talk to the phone~heee
Got experience follow Black Lambo DAD1 to Sepang....hell yeah clocking 230km/h and he left me 1 times throttle... felt like i`m in Kancil~.....guess he doing most 300km/h

hahahhahaa

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
at high speeds, theres no replacement like displacement!

another story

one time was out late and ate mcd's before i headed home...
then i saw a couple cars i thought i kenal at a bus stop...

they were both Supras.

so i stopped to say hello... of course we started talking bout cars.

then one of the Supra drivers ajak 'testing'...he had installed a new VVTi engine...stock and was curious

so we went to a long empty stretch of highway (it was 4am...and the other Supra driver sat in my car) and had a rolling start...

first, second, third....

and before i knew it, the Supra was in my rear view mirror! i was laughing inside of course..

and then i shifted to fourth.....this was when i got a shock...the Supra was right next to me!! damned 3.0 litres!

of course by the time we hit 5th gear i pulled ahead a bit before it was time to ease off...

so there you have it, RB26's short stroke is crazy responsive, but when you're up to speed on a wangan... theres no replacement for displacement

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
I still have a lot of respect for Supra's even in stock or mildly modded, cannot imagine those running around 600-700 hp. The only thing is the car is very old and not many mint condition around. Automatic are sleeper but on highway they are very fast as one of our mates drives one with us all the time.:driver:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
i think supra auto gearbox might be stronger than GT-R gearbox hahahaha

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
I still have a lot of respect for Supra's even in stock or mildly modded, cannot imagine those running around 600-700 hp. The only thing is the car is very old and not many mint condition around. Automatic are sleeper but on highway they are very fast as one of our mates drives one with us all the time.:driver:
the red devil that smokes everyone on the highway?.. yup!!! awesome car

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
STOCK skyline is overrated

S

semperfi

Kepala hotak kau la slow :stupid:.... *laughs*

:laugh::laugh:

Toyota Supra-maniam, that is one car I don't wanna piss off. I'll just park by the road side and let him pass!

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
why let him pass? follow him until you reach a corner! muahahaha

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
the red devil that smokes everyone on the highway?.. yup!!! awesome car
hahaha...yeah espescially the red devil supra. Even our "kwailo" kept seeing his headlights thru out the twisties last Sat. OOooooHhh...Takut ler..:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s certainly not many by-products that leak out of your car can be safely consumed. But Ford’s engineer, Doug Martin beg to differ. He has developed a system that captures air-cond condensation liquid, then enables you to drink the water from a built-in tap. Innovative.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mxmjdx_Rg_c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

It is not uncommon to see dripping water as the cold air-conditioning pipes condense...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience