Emanage or afc neo for evo?

LanEvo

Known Member
Is emanage (piggy back) or afc neo good for evo?

If given only emanage and afc neo (other ecu not an option due to tuner availability), which will u go for?

1:heard alot of people said that emanage not suitable for evo,and read in foreign forum that the emanage will burn the ignition coil when use on evo.and please please dun shoot me if info not correct.i also telling what i read only

2:afc neo is something like sitc combine with a safc.lacks of function

LANEVO:if not mistaken last time u told me u will buy those flash type ecu,what happen now?for straight plug and play i suggest u to take the apexi power fc.dun buy piggy back la,top up alittle to buy standalone

If given only emanage and afc neo (other ecu not an option due to tuner availability), which will u go for?

if the tuner know how to tune a emanage then i think he wont having problem with power fc.

may be the fellar dont have the pfc software, by the way i saw only HOnDA using e-manage wo :confused_smile:

Sigh.. tuner dun have pfc software la.... if like KL i get FCON V pro liao la. The ecuflash i using the tuner also not familiar.. i reflashed myself last time (remove speed cut, increase rev limit, af etc) very easy (if u know wat u doing) but if changing injector and turbo then dun think i can do it and i dun really trust those mail in flash :(

Not much choice here.. emanage if not using it for ignition setting should be ok according to my tuner so it won't burn coil. want to use it for af and injector scaling after i changed injector...

so onli choice for now is pigy back emanage blue or afc lo. Wait till got better option next time then change to standalone ecu la.

Mmm, is that mean e-manage not ngam for evo?
And does it worth it to get Neo coz da price just a little bit differ...?
Btw, wat u mean "Not much choice here.. emanage if not using it for ignition setting should be ok according to my tuner so it won't burn coil."
Interested to know man!

I'm currently using E-Manage blue w/ignition harness on my E3, almost twice stock boost with std fuel equipment. No probs so far, except for a silicon hose which popped out due to the high boost!

BLADE888:if cant use ignition then better buy a safc,what for buying emanage without using the ignition setting:_: ,here was in other side of malaysia:_: so not much tuner there,or maybe his area not much tuner

prozac:i mean those problem exist on evo 4 and above engine and ecu.not on the older version 4g63.i got fren using emanage on his e3 too.and many people using emanage on vr4 too.

and im not very sure the problem really exist or not,and some of the guy claim that newer version emanage wont have that problem.some said that earthing cause burn coil problem

maybe Megasquirt ecu could cure the "expensive" thing dilemma?..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom