Ek4 (Ori) 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Ek4 (Ori) 2 door

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
hahah yes i'm sure you can loan! maybe personal loan for cars over 10 years like this. it's 13 - 14 years old if i'm not mistaken.

maybe can take 2xk loan for like 7 - 8% interest.

AND THEN you need to dump in near RM50k downpayment one shot to buy this CIVIC EK

i find it kinda ridiculous that during a reccession, this owner wants to sell his car with a price almost double of what it's worth?

with 70k u can get ORI integra-R or ORI civic-R AND maybe have some change to minum.

just my personal opinion, being a civic owner before. i know how much things cost :driver:

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
hahah yes i'm sure you can loan! maybe personal loan for cars over 10 years like this. it's 13 - 14 years old if i'm not mistaken.

AND THEN you need to dump in near RM50k downpayment one shot to buy this CIVIC EK

i find it kinda ridiculous that during a reccession, this owner wants to sell his car with a price almost double of what it's worth?

with 70k u can get ORI integra-R or ORI civic-R AND maybe have some change to minum.

just my personal opinion, being a civic owner before. i know how much things cost :driver:

it is normal to pay downpayment that much especially for EK 2drs.
And yes you're correct that u can buy an ORI EK9 with this price, cox last year i sold of 1 for RM65k. but is there anyone letting go at this moment? and there's not many left on the road

And past few months i sold an EJ6 (converted type R) for RM 64500. Only RM500 diff frm ORI EK9 that i sold earlier, no choice cox non of the Ori EK9 letting go at this moment.

The price is a bit high for this spec, but can always nego for serious buyer. :)

free Bump and good luck for seller

cheers

soarer

Apr 15, 2007
many people will think the guy is stupid for buying the ek4 with RM70k. civic is not a hot stuff nowadays. the aussie, american & japs even treat civic as outdated car and abandone it. sorry if my words have offenced any1, but it's fact

Bump: i sold my ek9 for RM60k last year

many people will think the guy is stupid for buying the ek4 with RM70k. civic is not a hot stuff nowadays. the aussie, american & japs even treat civic as outdated car and abandone it. sorry if my words have offenced any1, but it's fact

ony

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
if install wit b16b or b18c type r sure i buy it.....................anyway bump 4 u:proud::proud::proud:

pull_83

Known Member
Mar 6, 2008
Re: Honda civic 2 door EK4 (CBU)

the price can nego or not..
how bout the down payment..

WGR2233

Apr 18, 2008
just + some info...for the 96 model the public bank valued at rm 35k..the loan covered at 75% = rm 24500 loan...the rest you should spare huge amount of $$ ..with 6.5 % interset and 4 yrs loan...
just my 2 cents...

Last edited:

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Nice ride there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently my carbs are badly out of tune. anyone knows how to lower the idling as well as tune them in sync so the manifold pressure all same? or where can do a good job? no need so mari mari murah murah cheap as long good and lasting job.

anyone got pressure gauges to tune twin carburetor?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience