eci multi intake manifold

11000RPM

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
bros n sifus,

i would need advices on eci multi intake manifold conversion. I'm now currently using thai made intake manifold, the throttle body seems to give me some prob, that's why i thought of converting to eci multi intake manifold.
Anyway, what car is it taken from? vr4 or 4g67?

RS gang

1,000 RPM
Feb 19, 2006
www.egoldmalaysia.com
vr4 4g63 come wit 2 type : cyclone & eci multi
4g67 : eci multi
mirage 4g61 come wit 2 type : cyclone & eci multi

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
if u running evo head, then only evo intake fits n 4g61t
if vr4 head, then 67 and vr4 cyclone n ecu multi fits

merz2

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
whats the diff between eci multi and cyclone intake???:hmmmm2: mine using cyclone rite now...

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
very funny la 11000rpm..... wekekekek..... just a small prob wanna change the whole intake... wkekekekke.. if jam, just take out the tb spring & spray with wd40, that area if have oil & dirt it will stuck.... or your throttle cable not smooth & properly adjusted... & also dun make the cable bengkang bengkok.... the cable inside will not smooth & stuck... wekeekekek...

sec method to rectify this, just drill hole at intake & ic piping... than install a valve to regulate air flow while idling... this will solve the td prob.... than just close the screw at tb....

it coz of bad design of siam 3" tb dun have bypass port to control idle.... the screw just open the butterfly... so it hard to set idle, pulas siket jer dah naik 2-3 ratus rpm... coz of big butterfly inside, bukak sket pn angin dh masuk banyak.... so plz install the valve, easy to regulate idle rpm..... go to hardware shop, the valve not more than rm30 maybe..... happy moding.... :driver:

Last edited:

11000RPM

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Yo nan83,

When u come back, called u the other day for advice, but "the number u have dialled... bla bla bla" kekekek..
Now the mechanic ask me buy new TB, rm900. I also sakit kepala, kekekek but i wait for your advice la...
My fren who's a mechanic also say don change first, bring to him, he'll clean it and see how... Maybe i will clean it this week, ziuuhhhh...
Nan, explain more abt the valve, i drill at intake manifold and intercooler piping? which part of intercooler piping? help help :nurse:

RS gang

1,000 RPM
Feb 19, 2006
www.egoldmalaysia.com
aisey bro..try to service the TB la..look at possible fault...
u hv bought the car wit good parts in it...why u want
to change back to oem intake..??rugi woo..jangan cepat sangat melatah...

p/s - if u willing to change the TB...swap wit me la..i give oem vr4 intake wit TB...ekekeke:rofl:

cyborgsabah

Nov 18, 2003
Afghanistan
Visit site
Vertical lo, same same, kekekeke...
There you go.. happened to me before.. rotate the tb so that the throttle pulley location on the side not on the top or bottom.. dun worry the 4 bolts will line up properly... the only thing you need to fabricate is the bracket to hold the throttle cable...

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
original orentation is on side..... but my mech fabricate new bracket at top.. becoz lot of my friend install on side, it cable mudah tercabut... but i dunno it true or not, it base on my pomen experence..... if it true, while you overtake car, change gear than cable tercabut.... aiyoyoyo... it all about safety... you can try, but plz do sume test to proof it right or not..

so if you wanna install on side... no need to make new bracket.. just plug & play.....

about the bypass valve.... give me some time to draw the diagram... use paint only... wekekeke

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
SIMPLE & EASY.... just regulate the valve to increase idle..... you also can install solenoid valve for your cold start purpose.... but please use min 1/2" tubing & 1/2" valve.... if kecik sangat, not enough air flow... nanti idle 300rpm susah... wekekeke....

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

membErs cAr has bEen stoLen~ parKed tHe car at a sHeLL statiOn ss19, subaNg jaYa~, Left tHe kEy in tHe car, went inside to pAy at the countEr, oNe gUy rAn in his cAr n droVed oFf in it~ pLs kEep a Look oUt fOr it. His number plate is WEF 1576. brown color with white rims~ the only brown in the team~

caLL gurmeSh @ 016.3310471 if u spot the car.. much appreciated~

u cAn aLso caLL..

sEan @016.2963833,
jaMe @0129221544,
AmiruL @0122007685,
simon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience