DJ Tiesto Live @ Renault F1 Pit KLIA, Kuala Lumpur 18/03/2006

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
imagemiddle3xq.jpg

More info at: http://www.tiesto.com

Tiësto performs at official Renault Formula 1 pit party!
Sunday March 19th 2006, the Formula 1 circus hits Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. The international grand prix will be supported by a performance of Tiësto on Saturday night the 18th at the official Renault F1 team pit party. Tiësto will play a 5 hour set to give the people from Malaysia an exciting Saturday night before a thrilling race on Sunday!​

Date: 18/03/2006
Time: 6pm - 3am
Venue : KLIA Limousine Shuttle Bay
Pre-sale : RM65 + 1 drink (excluding RM2 ticket handling fee)
Door-sale : RM80 + 1 drink

DJ Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 5 - Asia Tour 2006
---------------------------------------------------
Lineup : Bass Agents, Derb, Drum Connection, DJ AVX (Francis Cobb), Tiesto (5 hour set)
----------------------------------------------------
Pre-sale tickets available daily from 27th February onwards from 12pm-9pm @ Music Valley Sg Wang, Music Valley Leisure Mall, Fantasy Music Centre Sunway Pyramid, Rock Corner 1 Utama.

Pre-sale tickets also available on the 3, 4, 10, 11 & 17 March - from 9pm-1am @ Soda Club Desa Sri Hartamas, Breakers Desa Sri Hartamas, Cafe 7 Subang Square, Matrix Pool and Restaurant Phileo Damansara 1, Thai Club & Bistro Jalan P Ramlee.

Alternatively you may email ticket bookings to [email protected]. Please enter subject header as "ticket booking" and provide full name, IC number, contact number and number of tickets required. Once tickets are released on the 27th February customers will be contacted regarding their
bookings.

Bookings are NOW OPEN!

:cool: :rock:

Last edited:
Tiesto rulez.........confirm i'll b there............can anyone tell me the vanue....in KL international airport????????????

hmmm i think they do this to replace the last 1 that was cancelled due to our PM's wife passing away ?

dragonfly said:
Tiesto rulez.........confirm i'll b there............can anyone tell me the vanue....in KL international airport????????????

KLIA Limousine Shuttle Bay to be exact.

Tiesto will be mixing for 5 hours.

BlackSamurai: No prob lare, share info. :cool:

WOW.......this will b freaking cool.........having a rave near the airport............music pumping...human popping...girls bouncing...airplane flying over........................gilaz man.....cant wait...start the countdown now..........thank you TIESTO world no.1 DJ.........u just make my year meaningful............

TIESTO for life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets rave to the next day to all ZTH RAVERS !!!

err...im not sure whats the price for the tickets are lar...but i got a friend who can get you tickets to tiesto and according to him...its cheaper than the tickets bought at door or clubs....each ticket purchase comes with mystery gift summore....PM me for more info...thanks...

:rock: :cool:

DJ Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 5 - Asia Tour 2006

Pre-sale : RM65 + 1 drink (excluding RM2 ticket handling fee)
Door-sale : RM80 + 1 drink
---------------------------------------------------
Lineup : Bass Agents, Derb, Drum Connection, DJ AVX (Francis Cobb), Tiesto (5 hour set)
----------------------------------------------------
Pre-sale tickets available daily from 27th February onwards from 12pm-9pm @ Music Valley Sg Wang, Music Valley Leisure Mall, Fantasy Music Centre Sunway Pyramid, Rock Corner 1 Utama.

Pre-sale tickets also available on the 3, 4, 10, 11 & 17 March - from 9pm-1am @ Soda Club Desa Sri Hartamas, Breakers Desa Sri Hartamas, Cafe 7 Subang Square, Matrix Pool and Restaurant Phileo Damansara 1, Thai Club & Bistro Jalan P Ramlee.

Alternatively you may email ticket bookings to [email protected]. Please enter subject header as "ticket booking" and provide full name, IC number, contact number and number of tickets required. Once tickets are released on the 27th February customers will be contacted regarding their
bookings.

Bookings are NOW OPEN!

Last edited:
yeah.......must go......everybody, remember to be there before 10pm cos tiesto is playing his decks at 10pm sharp till 3am.....hahahha...

tiesto rulezz.....but guys dont forget about bass agents...they mixes good music too.....hahaha....

just bought my ticket

Maybe zthian can organise a convoy or trip there?

Tiesto Rules!

Haha...trust me..i saw still a bunch of them.go fast..it is at the fish shop there..a video shop.u can see the poster.

Top Bottom