DIY- Spray Rims - WHITE

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
no problem dude... next time when i am around, i can show you how its done but patience and lots of trial and error will make it perfect.

The other thing is to get a good nozzle for your RM5 spray can. That cant be clogged so fast and sprays out evenly.

partyJOE said:
maybe u din read properly...
din i write 1 spray can 4 2 rims....
thin is for clear coat only...

hahaha .. dun shoot me dude... i was just adding to your comments not against it. I have met lotsa people who like to finish things really fast with just one coat so it was just another tip. :)

aiyoh... din mean anythg likedat lar bro...
sharing is caring...

help help im so impressed with DIY.. im new here.. ownin a new iswara se... how to do the smoke headlight???? how u do ur windscreen???? PLZPLZ teach meeeee... so eager to learn!!!!! thkx beforehand...

siong said:
help help im so impressed with DIY.. im new here.. ownin a new iswara se... how to do the smoke headlight???? how u do ur windscreen???? PLZPLZ teach meeeee... so eager to learn!!!!! thkx beforehand...

u mean the stickers is it...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=35131
almost similar process as smoke headlights but need a whole lot of patience n creativity...
have a nice DIY ...(",)

i wanna spray my rim to black black colour
and i don't want shining shining finishes
any good paint to recommend??

hey bro joe, nice work there, very interesting .. i'm planning to spray my silver rims to white color, but i'm afraid that my skill is not as good as urs..god bless me..lol..

actually u should use better paint..those got diamond? or star ....2/3 star
my fren also use this paint to his sport rim..and after 1 month, hahaha..al become yellowish..he did put the clear coat but the result is the same..so pls dun save RM 30 and waste ur time to respray

i agree better paint giv better result... u can always get better paint but u can never get better clear coat... its always the normal rm5 1 available....
those clear coats r the 1 which turn the rims yellow...
so its best to use better paint n not use any clear cot
im saying this tru my experience...

Last edited:
Not that bad la... 2-in-1, you can never get bored with the colour of your rims. One minute white, then yellow.... whats next? Orange??? ....kidding...

On a serious note, if you actually clean the rims thoroughly with thinner or petrol prior to spraying and also spray it very lightly and allow it to dry before you put on the 2nd,3rd,4th coat, chances of it getting yellow would be slimmer as well.

The discolouration is mainly caused by oxidisation and other pollutants...

sorry for late reply... was away from home

partyJOE said:
u mean the stickers is it...

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=35131
almost similar process as smoke headlights but need a whole lot of patience n creativity...
have a nice DIY ...(",)

hey hey... yar i mean where can i get it.. im in penang u see... anybody from penang here?? hehe.. anyway i just sprayed my brake to red... i just managed to finish up back wheel... the front one.. i dunno why.. some techical problem arises... i couldnt get the tire out !!!! it was stuck there!!!! i wonder why!!!

siong said:
hey hey... yar i mean where can i get it.. im in penang u see... anybody from penang here?? hehe.. anyway i just sprayed my brake to red... i just managed to finish up back wheel... the front one.. i dunno why.. some techical problem arises... i couldnt get the tire out !!!! it was stuck there!!!! i wonder why!!!

bro, u mean ur wheel izzit? i think mayb ur rim has the rubber spacer or something make it stuck..u can try to kick both sides of the wheel to make it loose, then onli take it out..

CHEERS !!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom