DIY Angel Eyes + Smoked Headlamp for CS3A

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
helo guys :) i'm thinking of doing some DIY project on my headlamp. Want to do some experiment and stuff with my own bare hand rather than buying off-the-shelf hehe :_: any ideas,tips,advice,experience or info digging from net is highly appreciate to be post at this thread. On the other hand I will also updated my project hehe :) TQ!

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
dewa..

try SLC forum...i think they can help u..

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
hhmm.. the angel eye me not sure.. you want to smoke the front side.. or you wan to do like evo mr headlamp type?

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
wah..
soundstream,
got any "lubang" for that ah?
hehehe

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
Leslie,

Finding lo...think US got la...
wait if can find then sure share among MLOC here ya !
hahaha

Chun huh the Angel Eye....heheehe

Last edited:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
hey soundstream bro thanks for your info! me now waiting for a good weekend to do it.hehe :_: yeahhhh angel eyes very chun wooo~

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
hhmm.. the angel eye me not sure.. you want to smoke the front side.. or you wan to do like evo mr headlamp type?
yeah want to do like e8 style :shades_smile: but with this angel eyes
i've just love this moffizmotorsport headlamp.kinda cunzzzz~

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
you will need some tools for the smokin' up!... you need a hot gun (not hair dryer ah).. those industrial use ones (be careful the hot gun is hot enuff to light a cigarette).. need to slowly heat up the silicon while having a really sharp cutter blade to carefully cut off while pealing off the glue..dont over heat it up.. if you melt the front cover.. you can say bye bye to your lamp!!! it's actually quite a slow process to take the front cover out... after that you will need to clean the back portion and let it dry.. mask with muskin tape the places that you dont want it to be black..spray lightly (1.5feet away from item) 3- 4 layers (let it dry for 15mins each time you apply a layer)..evenly... let it dry.... here comes the worst part.. you need to apply back the silicon and stick back the front cover.. this is hard to explain due to the right amount and application is entirely up to your hands man!!!.. remember.. if you think you put too much or too little or even not on the spot... stop there.. remove all the silicon and do it from the start again!!!... this need quite a lot of patience...hehehehhe...... the angel eyes?.. that i duno!!! hahahaha.. "sendiri mau ingat" lolz... above all.. GOOD LUCK MAN!!!!

Last edited:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
1st mission : Looking for some stuff for Angel Eyes.

Result : FAILED! (so damn hard to find the tubing & LED)

Next Step : Try to find some at chop shop esp on beemer headlamp. mana tau dapat murah2 can take the angel eyes hihi.

Thats all for the update.hehe.:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All Senpais,

Which is the way to go for my selections of cars, B8 Passat 380TSI (new) or F32 428i coupe (2nd hand) having priced very similar at RM 158k?

I am rather torn in between 2 due to the fact that I love the DSG experience on the Pasat while wide track rear wheel drive machine is highly desirable as well. Additionally, the N20 engine on the beemer seems to have some issues with oil drip head gasket and timing chain guide which are rather a concern to me.

Hence, I appreciate all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience