discussion or opinion ae92 4agze.any sifu plz help me...

sprinter cielo

Known Member
hello i'm looking opinion about ae92 4agze.i mean how to be powerfull 4 supercharger.

A)ae101 supercharger unit can plug n play to ae92 superchager or not.got minor modification?

B)if use oversized crank pulley u engine must marking semula o just plug n play.

C)ae101 supercharger got lsd or semi lsd?this gearbox can plug n play to ae92 supercharger or not?

D)extactor at exhaust shop can used o not.afraid loss power hehe...

so,everybody i hope we can share each other..hidup supercharger.........:baring_teeth:

sprinter cielo said:
hello i'm looking opinion about ae92 4agze.i mean how to be powerfull 4 supercharger.

A)ae101 supercharger unit can plug n play to ae92 superchager or not.got minor modification?

B)if use oversized crank pulley u engine must marking semula o just plug n play.

C)ae101 supercharger got lsd or semi lsd?this gearbox can plug n play to ae92 supercharger or not?

so,everybody i hope we can share each other..hidup supercharger.........:baring_teeth:

a. U mean the AE 101 charges unit can interchange with the 92 charges? If your question is mean like that. the answer is yes

b. This 1 not so sure lor.

c. Not all got LSD, some also nope have. Normally found at halfcut is 1.5 way LSD. the gearbox is able to plug and play with 92 supercharges la.

d. can... no problem. but for sure it got the litter different with the Japan made (JASMA), but don't worry la. Can be use and not much power different also.

why not go for SC ae101 directly?
instate of using SC ae92 then rojak with ae101

lastime i'm using SC ae92, come standard with LSD.

if can fit how about compute box must change to ae101 or still can used ae92.

if just change the above thing... can use back the AE92 Supercharge ECU also (except the question B,which i dunno).

sprinter cielo said:
now i used ae92 supercharger so want upgrade skit lor.

Wanna upgrade sikit ar? Save up the money and don't touch anything that u plan to do. Stock stock is enough.
Go for standalone EMS. Tune it properly.

Hehe....

EG9 said:
Wanna upgrade sikit ar? Save up the money and don't touch anything that u plan to do. Stock stock is enough.

Hehe....

yaya,,, totally agree... go for standalone la.. better than u change that.

EG9 said:

Hehe....

just curious which EMS that u r using now for ur blackies?

sprinter cielo said:

Agree with EG9, get stock is enough lar....... ok, i will like to share about my first engine GZE with big pulley. When last time i still very love SUPERCHAGER!!!!!!

The ans for

a: SC for ae92 got two model esp as u know afm and map sensor. The ae92 supercharger PUMP also looks different. Only the Map sensor supercharger pump same as AE101. Supercharger PUMP for 4agze is all SC12. Just plug and play no need modification at all.

b: Use oversize pulley no need to mark. Just get change the Belting for supercharger. Boost will increase from normal 0.5-0.6 bar to 0.8-0.9 max. Power is very good that u can imagine. Really miss that kinda power " PULLING MY BONE "

c: SC gearbox got LSD but is not fully LSD, just Semi LSD. ae92 gearbox can fit with ae101 gearbox. Remind that ae92 gearbox also got two different type ohhrr.....but still the same. Only the different is Clutch system set including flywheel as well. AE92 flywheel size is 9" AE101 is 9"2'.

d: Extractor at exhaust shop???.....Original one or aftermarket one like RSR, HKS, CUSCO or others??? if so of course can use lar......just depend on buyers $$$$ problems.

The ecu for AE92 and AE101 cannot plug and play else u will kill ur own engine wiring. AE101 ecu got lot problem, unless u the lucky one..muahhaahaha... why need to change from AE92 to AE101???:Not_Impressed: :Not_Impressed: :emoticon_U:

trd_ae92 said:
The ecu for AE92 and AE101 cannot plug and play else u will kill ur own engine wiring. AE101 ecu got lot problem, unless u the lucky one..muahhaahaha... why need to change from AE92 to AE101???:Not_Impressed: :Not_Impressed: :emoticon_U:

Last part totally agreee... The AE101 SC ECU really problematic.

tq 4 opinion

hi everybody tq 4 ur opinion.em mayb i just change the pulley only.neway if change ae101 supercharger unit the hp still same or up

bypass ~ running supercharger everytime even you didn't press fuel pedal
i hav see most ppl do this, but dunno la the pro & cons

bro, that thing do on wiring circuit, dunno which wire(s)
change the pulley also giv abit performance

:regular_smile:

ooo i'm understand now.sorry wat u pening kepala.i br main keter.so need more experience n opinin.tq bro.

it's ok la bro.
me olso newbie so so like you.
we're here to learn & share

SC newbie, take care of ur driveshaft :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom