Demolution III: Before Judgement Day

20vturbo

Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
i see improvement in drag machine setup nowadays...more cars using big slicks and programmable ecu.some chap in k.k even use parachute and j.b vis satria use race fuel...drooollllll..........!!!!!

bryan18

Dec 7, 2003
JB (PERMAS JAYA)
Hey, that is SHAWN'S CAR rite...he might be selling tat car to my friend...

I look forward for his performance tonite, cause i will be THERE !

3G's

Jun 16, 2004
Those DEFI meter gauge really turn me on....sssslllurrp! :P

It's one hell of a cock-pit...I mean the dashboard panel.Look at those
crazy switChes....neat!

normality78

very near to Vis mar. its behind the kopitiam that opposite Vis. ahahahaha

3G's

Jun 16, 2004
This customized air intake kit is awesome.Truly is awesome!
;)

SDF

missing her so much
how did it fare in JB last nite guys ?

Results anyone ? :D

demoIII

Jul 31, 2004
bryan 18,

that's not the car that kenneth is buying. The car that he is buying is the road car, and this is my track car which is not for sale, but for experimental purpose. Will keep you guys posted on the outcome of DEMOLUTION III.

demo III.
IF U AIN'T BREAKING, U AIN'T RACING...

demoIII

Jul 31, 2004
Sorry guys, I don't think my car really performed well last night. Anyway, hope u guys had fun...

Cheers...

3G's

Jun 16, 2004
Originally posted by demoIII@Aug 1 2004, 01:31 PM
Sorry guys, I don't think my car really performed well last night. Anyway, hope u guys had fun...

Cheers...
What happen there? Care to share wth fellow Zthian's ah?

demoIII

Jul 31, 2004
3G's,

the car was only ready at 10pm that night and it reached the track late too. My partner, who was driving, only had 2 test runs on the car... I won't give any excuses for losing:)... Its all part of racing...

Anyway, my partner was not really used to the car yet... We will look into the car well before the next race... Last minute work always have some little hiccups... As u saw what tom wrote... He was there on friday night with us, and u can see from the pictures he took that the intercooler pipe was not even ready and the bumper is still down...

Anyway, see u around... The next time the car race, its stickers will be properly done with ZTH decal too....

CHeers...

ramzy

Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup demoIII,

saw ur car entering gate D around 10.30pm... chunted fast car u have there man... wish u good luck for Series 5 drag...! :)

sb3mugen

Aug 1, 2004
it looks great,but why all super 90 cars will face problems during race..this car really good.but i think it should be a lot more better than in p.gudang.quite dissappointing...better luck for next time,esp for super90..

It’s all about the upcoming Hari Raya festivities and NAZA Quest, the official distributor of Chevrolet vehicles here in Malaysia has just provided a series of discounts and even a complimentary car for your convenience – all for the sake of ensuring that you’ve got yourself a Chevrolet that’s in good working condition for that long-haul back to visit the relatives...