Debut of Toyota compare to Honda!

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
Has anyone here think about and wondering about why vehicles which in the Stolen Top list are those Toyota n why not Honda?

Is it because Honda is not that popular or Honda is more difficult to steal or Honda has no market Value? I am juz wondering, can anyone clarify and point up some points for all of us, thanks for information shares.

Btw, not only vehicles that been stole, is the accesories which for example, toyota rear wiper and etc n etc.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
the same reason why toyota sells new cars more than honda. even grey importers.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
cos Toyota car is more popular in our neighbour country...they can import or sells the car part back to Indonesia...

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
wish9 said:
Has anyone here think about and wondering about why vehicles which in the Stolen Top list are those Toyota n why not Honda?

Is it because Honda is not that popular or Honda is more difficult to steal or Honda has no market Value? I am juz wondering, can anyone clarify and point up some points for all of us, thanks for information shares.

Btw, not only vehicles that been stole, is the accesories which for example, toyota rear wiper and etc n etc.
Which Totoya or Honda r u talking about....

The great honda or the bad toyota....

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
if comparing on honda, sum up, all honda cars, compare to all toyota cars which include SUV, MPV and etc. Why they are stealing toyotas?

If to sum up by the hot market, why people still buying toyotas? I;m not critizing toyota is not good to be purchase nor a bad car but with loads of bastards out there who are stealing this toyotas, why buying toyota? By the way, I own a toyota and I'm really worry about my car.

If I have choice, I wont be choosing toyota, due to prevent from hijacking, broken window, n etc.

So, Can anyone clarify why toyota is hot out there? My personal opinion, is it because toyota oem alarm system is not as good as Honda Oem alarm system?

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
i say depends on luck also lah, got few friends driving Altis also no problem... but my boss's Harrier got stolen when he parked his car outside kopi shop for yum cha but then found back on the same day nothing stolen. so damn lucky! ;)

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
personally i think toyota quality is better than honda..that's y ppl buy toyota..and those thief know ppl like toyota..that's y they steal toyota

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Very simple logic, the manufacturer that sells more cars, automatically is the thiefs number 1 choice. Nothing to do with which quality is better coz both are about the same.

ericee

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
JB/Melaka/SPore
prodigy said:
Very simple logic, the manufacturer that sells more cars, automatically is the thiefs number 1 choice. Nothing to do with which quality is better coz both are about the same.
Second that! Most demand in market=higher demand in black market.

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
prodigy said:
Thx for answerin', btw, in somewhere in toyota forum, someone stated "toyota wish" is the top list for those thieves. Due to comparing Toyota, unser, wish, vios, harrier, celica and all different model, i believe Wish wouldnt be more than those, unsers, vios, altis. Why Wish still in top list? Or will it be juz their opinion about Wish is on top list?

N, i believe hardly heard honda being stolen compare to proton, perodua toyota. N the answers is, the stronger demand, the stronger supply!!

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
from any angle, that has shown, toyota is better than honda? or price wise? Toyota is hot in the market due to some advantages.

I will not post into toyota topic or honda topic due to they will argue their car either honda or toyota is the best!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More reader contributed shots of the '(00) Time To Attack: Sepang, this time with a bit of the parking lot and the pits from that day. It's always interesting to see an event through the lenses of different photographers, I see it as a showcase of the event from another person's point of view. Here are some contributed to us by Afiq aka Blanka.

A '(00) shout-out to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience