Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Death Race in Thailand

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
if u r slow, GIVE WAY LA!!!..

:thefinger:

Thats why new generation racing driver character more gentle/calm... thats why faster...

Kinda impossible to catch up wor... Maybe 1 lap behind tho...

If he is slow overtake him la, whats the point purposely send him a nudge somemore ? :hmmmm:

the EK driver try to overtake.. but was blocked by the DC5..

then the DC5 purposely send the EK off track..

then EK does the same to DC5

end of story :biggrin:

:driver:

Isn't this video pretty old?

As for racing as far as i am concerned it's clean as long as there's no intentional touching.
There's nothing wrong if you block once from your normal line.
But if you purposely do a pit manouver, pushing someone off or brake test then its definitely a black flag.

So if those cannot stomach close quarter racing without touching may reconsider the thought of racing in categories like SNF, S2k, MME, MSS. Not to worry, there's always karma..

My judgement/ opinion on this video... It's car racing Thailand style. So the driver should just stick to kililng themselves in the muay thai ring and not on the track...

haha...malaysian driver's style...

Correct me if I'm wrong, the EK driver was not even at 1/2 car length just before the corner entry so in gentlemen rule the DC5 still has the right to the cornering line. The EK driver can't just skip his braking point hoping the fender bender touching will slow his car down at the apex. But of course since then, both of them were naughty instigating a dirty duel ...

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi,

recently i took my dad's unser for snow bath n the guy there pour diesel on top of the car the he washes with the snow.when i asked him he said for brighter colour cars u have to use diesel to remove dirts?
isit true?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom