Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Sentenced to death

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

csl

1,000 RPM
The fcking serial killer lawyer and his gang for murdering Datuk Sosilawati and another at least 7 more innocent life, should be sentenced to death. If the court doesn't order any single of them to be sent to the hanging stand, I would like to curse kaw the remaining serial murdering 'crew member', for having Ebola kind of sick, body start rotten from finger and toe, slowly moving to the head then die in pain. KNN, these peoples cannot be categorized as human anymore. Not even animal. They are fcking worst than devil.

all because of money they would murder them, they actually wanted to murder Datuk Sosilawati only, but since the other 3 are there, they cant let them go, after their cover would be blown...so no choice lor...burn all 4.

eh?so fast they found the killers? wierd how high profile cases get solved so fast...

i most pity the driver...during raya something like this happen. WTH la...

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

eh?so fast they found the killers? wierd how high profile cases get solved so fast...

i most pity the driver...during raya something like this happen. WTH la...

yeah. was quick work to find the killers.
even that lawyer got another associated murder case connected to him.
will see the outcome of DNA results later. still curious tho.

Last edited:
Fast because has details to trace mar. If like you and me, just a normal people, with very little thing to be traced, then will be difficult to start investigate. The most important thing is to find out those suspected person with valid motive. Then only can investigate or do something. If like you and me, most of the time can only be killed due to accident, robbing, women and etc related. In this case, they have the data that consist of the amount of cash, purpose, direction and etc, the primary suspect was so obvious, the police force can pin point investigate. Maybe also didn't use the yellow page booklet from the room in order to let the suspect speak out faster.

The serial killer is so clever. He thought he can get away if the body not found (loop holes of the law). But I swear if I have a chance to see him on the street, sure I'll fcking whack kaw him until I cannot move anymore. This type of rubbish should be burnt or buried and not those innocent people.

I'm going to get crazy on the murdering case nowadays. RM4m murder, RM10 also murder. KNN, WTF is going wrong with this country?

A Post Every 5 Mins

:wavey:Hello there.....I juz wan to ask a few question....I own a 3500cc vehicle..it's a pain in the pocket when u wan to pay the roadtax...so,i wanted to change it to smaller cc....if i convert it to smaller cc,do i still have to pay the amount of the bigger cc or pay according to the new cc?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom