Dampening/Soundproofing

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kenlimfornication

Is it a must to do soundproofing if I only have a set of average-range of ICE? How much does it cost and is it available in Melaka?
Thanks!

there is a lot of dampening product in the market..such as dynamat,brown bread if not mistaken or u can go for cheaper altenative such as superlon or bitumen strip

ken.. its me jem here.. found me account..lol so here i am.... *bumping* ur post..:P

BTW.. i think there are some shops in malim that "may" do that kind of thing but for the price.. beats the hell outta me but i'd put a figure of maybe 500 bucks or so??
Anyway... since ur getting a new car i dun really see the need of u doin that unless ur getting a kancil or a proton saga or even a proton satria(pls do not take this as an insult to all ppl using the national made cars ya, i mean no harm.. i used to owned like 5 of them and i can tell u ICE can never sound good on those cars especially if ur trying to put a midbass or even the simplest midrange to the side speakers panel of a proton satria because all u get is the harmony of steel banging sound)

yo euthanasia

malim is it in tanjung malim or what. wooo 500 ringgit kaa .... like that one aa tell me which shops in tanjung malim probably this cny i can go back home to my wife kampung and do some dampening over there ......

Originally posted by 17inchR@Feb 1 2005, 18:58
yo euthanasia

malim is it in tanjung malim or what. wooo 500 ringgit kaa .... like that one aa tell me which shops in tanjung malim probably this cny i can go back home to my wife kampung and do some dampening over there ......
no lor fren im talking bout malim as in malacca

i see the superlon, i really got no faith with it. Wahaha, i rather invest my money into Bitumen. so far those brownbread, Stinger, Dynamat and Accumat is more similiar to Butimen material but of course thiers is way much better grade

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom