Convert Your Wira A/b To S.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Convert Your Wira A/b To S.e

cooldube said:
the front skirt ( wira SE ) can fix it to the new type bumper ar??
What u mean new type of bumper??u mean s.e bumper???if s.e bumper..off course can..if standard wira bumper...can't..

front bumper and side skirt using SE edition but rear side use what type of skirt 4 looking better??

cooldube said:
front bumper and side skirt using SE edition but rear side use what type of skirt 4 looking better??
For me..just convert all to s.e...use s.e rear skirt.that's all

for wira sedan rear sida also got SE edition ar.... ( what i know is the aeroback rear side is shorter than the sedan rear bumper ) Do you got a picture on the rear side??

cooldube said:
for wira sedan rear sida also got SE edition ar.... ( what i know is the aeroback rear side is shorter than the sedan rear bumper ) Do you got a picture on the rear side??
Wira sedan rear skirt not sure can fix or not cos..maybe size not same..example of rear skirt...
wku-18.jpg

bumper

do you have front bumper with eg9 + lips looks for wira a/b? is't PU? and rear skirt V6 looks for wira a/b

axcrow said:
do you have front bumper with eg9 + lips looks for wira a/b? is't PU? and rear skirt V6 looks for wira a/b
u can check from here...but it's fibre
katalogbarubackup.jpg

Hi,

I am interested with the SE side skirts, how to get it from you and do u do the paint and the installation?

chiam said:
Hi,

I am interested with the SE side skirts, how to get it from you and do u do the paint and the installation?
pls call me to confirm.because i need to order 3 days early before u take it.painting..i'm just recommend the best shop for you.installation also same.0169729482

do u sell full set waja promote body kit ?
cost how munch ?
got any car install before ?
pix ?

pm me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom