Conversion/Replica/Look alike

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Don't thank me.... I'm just quoting what I've read here in zth and on the Net... I'm kinda geek with car... the only experience I've got in modding a car is an engine swap for my lil kancil... you can say i'm an avid reader that's all

As per old car restoration's are concerned, you might check out these site for the process
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/honda/301187-restoration-progress-of-soichiro-hondas-gem-1965-honda-s600.html
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/nissan/162680-project-saving-the-old-lady.html

as per Celica TA/RA are concerned, you might want to check these sites
Browser Warning
Browser Warning
Browser Warning

All that I know is that restoration needs lots of time, patience and money.... for the engine department, I've read from swapping a 4A-GE, 1G-GTE, 1/2JZ-GTE and 1UZ-FE (Toyota V8!)... some gone to far into putting GM's LS series V8 motor inside..

so in technical point of view... it could be done....

good luck bro.. it'll be interesting to read your thread :love:

mayday2232

Oct 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha, yeah, i guess you can say that about me too bro. just an avid reader, but haven't really gotten hands on experience. just i've seen my friends do these, but i lost the chance as i wasn't really into cars till about 2 years ago.

yup. i've read through that both restoration. it's very very interesting and the time they put in their car. really can feel the love. :adore::adore:

i think those older models car, or classic cars, it's possible to do the conversion for older cars as their engine bays are almost the same. with minimal trimmings or sometimes don't need at all. haha.

if i did that. my roadtax would probably blow sky high. and i think inspection would be a problem? haha, now just planning stages only. i will do another thread like the restoration threads when it's put into motion :driver: as i think i will do more than just visualize the car. need to count rough estimates and everything too. haha.

thanks bro for the support! :biggrin::adore::burnout:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
just found dis link
V-MATIC 2
:driver:
Yeah bro, it's the first gen one. haha. with a little bit of mod, it does look like a muscle car. haha. by the way, what kind of manual transmission is this?

i feel like this always adds the touch to the muscle car feeling. haha. roughly how much would it be to do up everything nicely ah? haha. :biggrin: to get that Chevelle/Shelby look? haha. the 70's one. :love:

mayday2232

Oct 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whoa! thanks bro! haha. this is the one. :adore: wow, been trying to find it. can't seem to find the correct name for it. :bawling: USD$238 a piece. not cheap. and have to do a lot of mod's to the gearbox for it to fit. i think have to weld it in as these product are for muscle classics 50's-70's. haha, but thanks bro! this definitely takes a load off. :burnout:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
you are welcome... yeah, definitely need to mod to fit

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all bro and shifu....can tell me if i install fuel regulator to my car will get what function??my car is proton wira 4g13p.And when i install,how to setting that vaccum adjustable?..and how many kpba to stay with that meter on fuel regulator for my 4g13p??thanks.... :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience