Colour Cars!

PedalToTheMetal

Jul 1, 2005
hi guys..how do they spray the colour to teh car? will it kena the intercooler?den..if we change our car colour for example from blue to yellow..muz go jpj rite?sure pass wan rite?

frcgrey

Jul 9, 2005
hi there,
if you want to repaint your car,want to go or not also never mind...but apply JPJ is more safety when you meet road block.
most of them who repaint their car also never apply...
up to you..GOOD LUCK...!

beter apply kat jpj..few hundred only....unless ur car is fully standard....

when they spray..u hv to mention to the workshop.....exhaust, rim, intercooler semua tak mau kena Cat..otherwise....they will not cover d ekzos n intercooler one...sure kena cat....remeber to tel d workshop

xtracooljustin

Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
its true nvr write at our road tax sticker...

but do u know JPJ officers hav a computer da size of the PDA when they do roadblock?
once they key in ur plate number, straightaway come out all your car and ur personal info, samans, ur address, EVERYTHING including colour! these mini computers are connected through satelitte to JPJ n PDRM central computers.... anything they wan can get after key in ur number plate.

So do u wan to risk it? Pay bout Rm100 n get a runner to do da alteration of colour change at JPJ office for u la

xin

wat to do .. runner's drive there need fuel and fuel are increasing ..lol

WBH8668

May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
better apply from JPJ...if not any accident happen the insurance company mayb wont pay...

xin

wat if my car is Green ..but i go repaint to Dark Blue Green of a colour ..then i need go change also ?

wildboar

Jun 24, 2004
changing the color will not cost RM100 laa....latest rule for changing color..issue a formal letter to JPJ giving ur car details (reg #, type of car, etc) and specify the color that u have changed to..my runner oni charging me RM10..for god's sake dun pay any runner RM100 to get ur car color changed on the garan..if they charging so much, just do it urself..i just passed my letter & garan to my runner today...just give the letter & garan to runner for them to kautim..

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Can any one custom made BRAKE PUMP BRACKET for satria ?
I have seen brake pump bracket,it seems to be a very simple
bracket but cost more than hunderd bugs.
So i would like to ask any of u can teach me to custom made one ah.