Clearance stock Glass sensor !

arvinkumar

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
subang jaya
bro...i`m interested...how many must fix in order to make all 6 windows of waja to be maximum sensitive?ur location lerr?installation aso kah?u may sms me too...0123335955

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
just put 1 should be enough. Put it directly in the centre of the car, near where the handbrake is. Since it is a glass break sensor, it uses a mike to "listen" to glass break sounds (sharp pitch kind).

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
This is not a shock sensor. THis is a glass break sensor that uses a mike and specifically detects high pitch glass break sounds only. Wat is wave sensor?

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
wave sensor is a sensor which sense movement in ur car... lik a mosquitoe trap in ur car.. then move.. then de alarm will activate.... so is ppl break ur glass small thing move inside or ppl hand put inside then it will activate de alarm.... wave sensor is better but cos i think RM150

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
if glass with tinting how? the glass wun break loose hence not much sound right? i also heard nowdays thief damn kao smart. they use duno wat material to wraped on the tool tat they use to break, cant even hear the sound

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
trex92 said:
This is not a shock sensor. THis is a glass break sensor that uses a mike and specifically detects high pitch glass break sounds only. Wat is wave sensor?
bro trex92, wondering if this glass break sensor can be used for viper 791xv or the clifford counterparts?

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
depending on the wires available on the unit, since the picture already gone, hard to tell but i think it should be since components like this usually works the same way and with same wires (should have 3 wires, 1 for ground, 1 for positive and 1 for signal... not counting the mike wires, if the mike is external kind).... anyhow, viper original selling for USD20 with shipping (check ebay US). I bought my glass break sensor WITH a viper motion sensor and got it shipped back together for much cheaper than get here coz viper motion sensor in Malaysia kinda pricey...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
normality78 said:
if glass with tinting how? the glass wun break loose hence not much sound right? i also heard nowdays thief damn kao smart. they use duno wat material to wraped on the tool tat they use to break, cant even hear the sound
even with tinting, breaking the glass window should generate a loud enough sound to trigger the sensor. Sensors like this should have a sensitivity setting that u can adjust to max to be safe. It does not respond to just any noise but specifically to glass breaking sound. And also since the sensor is located inside the car, doesnt matter whether they cover the tool with any material to cover the sound outside the car, the sound inside the car should still be loud. Anyhow, use this sensor as an added on sensor on top of motion and shock sensors.

ivanlim84

May 16, 2006
wow bro..great stuff here..where s ur location? i m driving waja..can fit r?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

its time for me to change my bodykits. anyone know where i can find some?
currently interested in eg9 type r front bumper.
any suggestions welcome.:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience