Stock Fto Stolen In Johor Bahru Black Jey 9911 - If U C Pls Call 012-7258618

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
MITSUBISHI FTO STOLEN IN JOHOR BAHRU BLACK JEY 9911 - IF U C PLS CALL 012-7258618

If you spot a black FTO pls call owner 012-7258618. The car is completely stock and it has a university of massachusets rear window sticker.

Last edited:

civic@938

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
donKey said:
MITSUBISHI FTO STOLEN IN JOHOR BAHRU BLACK JEY 9911 - IF U C PLS CALL 012-7258618

If you spot a black FTO pls call owner 012-7258618. The car is completely stock and it has a university of massachusets rear window sticker.
Dude...maybe you could tell us more about your car...when and where your car has been stolen? that would help a lot of ZTH members here in JB...

hope u recover your car soon dude~!

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
Stock standard black FTO... lost in Taman Tasek around 7am. Alarm didn't even ring, either that the guy was really quick at disabling it.

civic@938 said:
Dude...maybe you could tell us more about your car...when and where your car has been stolen? that would help a lot of ZTH members here in JB...

hope u recover your car soon dude~!

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
shit...im so sorry man...

this guy must be a bloody seasoned thief..

hope u get ur car back soon man...if i see it...i'll give u a call :smile:

alex962

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
i'll help u to look arnd...but i saw a fto stock at tmn molek 2nd cars(carrefour traffic lights turn right on ur left)....din notice d number but black fto...hope u get bk ur car bro...

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
so sorry to hear bout it bro... if i c d car anywhere i will steal it back 4 u...
anyway really hope u find back ur fto.

our condolences from ftomalaysiaownersclub

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
lost my previuos honda city in jb before, understand how you feel...
help you take a lookoutin jb...

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
Thanks! Please continue looking out for me.... Cheers.

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
Hey bro, I went to check it out yesterday, the car is not there. Was it just parked there or for sale? If you can gimme more details as in which shop or exact location will be useful. Thanks again.. cheers :)

alex962 said:
i'll help u to look arnd...but i saw a fto stock at tmn molek 2nd cars(carrefour traffic lights turn right on ur left)....din notice d number but black fto...hope u get bk ur car bro...

alex962

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Jay Bee
Bro i wen thr yesterday n found out the car is not thr anymore...well i swear i saw thr's a fto black colour but din c the number plate...i saw d car bside eastern dragon 2nd car...u can try to ask the shop if they're selling d car...

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
Thanks everyone. Found the car. So in case you see JEY 9911 on the road, dun whack the driver pls haha... Cheers :)

mkjb

Feb 14, 2005
Visit site
donKey said:
Thanks everyone. Found the car. So in case you see JEY 9911 on the road, dun whack the driver pls haha... Cheers :)
:hmmmm2:
so means your car was not actually stolen..??
anyway good to know that your car is safe and sound..

btw, come and join in to www.teamsleeperz.com also.
is all mostly Johorian members and TT are arrange on Friday nites at Restoran Songkhala. Do check out the TT Section.

regards
mkjb :cyclops:

donKey

Oct 11, 2005
The car was stolen. A relative spotted the car but it had a different car registration. He had a closer look and he confirmed it was the car. Called the police and the police followed the car home. A few minutes later, the police sieged the house and apprehended the car thieves. The car is now in the police HQ for investigations.

mkjb said:
:hmmmm2:
so means your car was not actually stolen..??
anyway good to know that your car is safe and sound..

btw, come and join in to www.teamsleeperz.com also.
is all mostly Johorian members and TT are arrange on Friday nites at Restoran Songkhala. Do check out the TT Section.

regards
mkjb :cyclops:

mkjb

Feb 14, 2005
Visit site
donKey said:
The car was stolen. A relative spotted the car but it had a different car registration. He had a closer look and he confirmed it was the car. Called the police and the police followed the car home. A few minutes later, the police sieged the house and apprehended the car thieves. The car is now in the police HQ for investigations.
wow..then god must have really loves you....:top:
:congrats: to you...
so when willl your car be out to terrorizing the JB streets again..??
had the matter been resolve..??

:beer:
mkjb

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sure most of you here have discussed or heard about chassis stiffness and rigidity in converted cars specifically for Proton chassis with high powered Mitsubishi engines like 4G63T. For Proton's case, many will agree that some of these chassis will not be able to take the stress from the engine and cracks might develop somewhere in the chassis later after continuous usage. So, we can say that these chassis developed for ordinary road cars may not be suitable to withstand the stress from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience