Stock Fto Stolen In Johor Bahru Black Jey 9911 - If U C Pls Call 012-7258618

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member
Oct 11, 2005
45
0
1,506
MITSUBISHI FTO STOLEN IN JOHOR BAHRU BLACK JEY 9911 - IF U C PLS CALL 012-7258618

If you spot a black FTO pls call owner 012-7258618. The car is completely stock and it has a university of massachusets rear window sticker.
 
Last edited:

civic@938

Known Member
Senior Member

civic@938

Known Member
Senior Member
Nov 28, 2005
224
0
1,516
donKey said:
MITSUBISHI FTO STOLEN IN JOHOR BAHRU BLACK JEY 9911 - IF U C PLS CALL 012-7258618

If you spot a black FTO pls call owner 012-7258618. The car is completely stock and it has a university of massachusets rear window sticker.
Dude...maybe you could tell us more about your car...when and where your car has been stolen? that would help a lot of ZTH members here in JB...

hope u recover your car soon dude~!
 

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member
Thread starter
Oct 11, 2005
45
0
1,506
Stock standard black FTO... lost in Taman Tasek around 7am. Alarm didn't even ring, either that the guy was really quick at disabling it.

civic@938 said:
Dude...maybe you could tell us more about your car...when and where your car has been stolen? that would help a lot of ZTH members here in JB...

hope u recover your car soon dude~!
 

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
Senior Member

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
Senior Member
May 1, 2005
3,870
3
3,138
>>klang<<
shit...im so sorry man...

this guy must be a bloody seasoned thief..

hope u get ur car back soon man...if i see it...i'll give u a call :smile:
 

alex962

Known Member
Senior Member

alex962

Known Member
Senior Member
Jun 19, 2005
95
1
1,508
Jay Bee
i'll help u to look arnd...but i saw a fto stock at tmn molek 2nd cars(carrefour traffic lights turn right on ur left)....din notice d number but black fto...hope u get bk ur car bro...
 

DR78

500 RPM
Senior Member

DR78

500 RPM
Senior Member
Aug 26, 2005
549
54
5,028
subang
so sorry to hear bout it bro... if i c d car anywhere i will steal it back 4 u...
anyway really hope u find back ur fto.

our condolences from ftomalaysiaownersclub
 

DJmobile

500 RPM
Senior Member

DJmobile

500 RPM
Senior Member
Dec 13, 2003
946
8
3,018
lost my previuos honda city in jb before, understand how you feel...
help you take a lookoutin jb...
 

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member
Thread starter
Oct 11, 2005
45
0
1,506
Thanks! Please continue looking out for me.... Cheers.
 

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member
Thread starter
Oct 11, 2005
45
0
1,506
Hey bro, I went to check it out yesterday, the car is not there. Was it just parked there or for sale? If you can gimme more details as in which shop or exact location will be useful. Thanks again.. cheers :)


alex962 said:
i'll help u to look arnd...but i saw a fto stock at tmn molek 2nd cars(carrefour traffic lights turn right on ur left)....din notice d number but black fto...hope u get bk ur car bro...
 

alex962

Known Member
Senior Member

alex962

Known Member
Senior Member
Jun 19, 2005
95
1
1,508
Jay Bee
Bro i wen thr yesterday n found out the car is not thr anymore...well i swear i saw thr's a fto black colour but din c the number plate...i saw d car bside eastern dragon 2nd car...u can try to ask the shop if they're selling d car...
 

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member
Thread starter
Oct 11, 2005
45
0
1,506
Thanks everyone. Found the car. So in case you see JEY 9911 on the road, dun whack the driver pls haha... Cheers :)
 

mkjb

Active Member
Senior Member

mkjb

Active Member
Senior Member
Feb 14, 2005
28
0
3,001
Visit site
donKey said:
Thanks everyone. Found the car. So in case you see JEY 9911 on the road, dun whack the driver pls haha... Cheers :)
:hmmmm2:
so means your car was not actually stolen..??
anyway good to know that your car is safe and sound..

btw, come and join in to www.teamsleeperz.com also.
is all mostly Johorian members and TT are arrange on Friday nites at Restoran Songkhala. Do check out the TT Section.

regards
mkjb :cyclops:
 

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member

donKey

Active Member
Senior Member
Thread starter
Oct 11, 2005
45
0
1,506
The car was stolen. A relative spotted the car but it had a different car registration. He had a closer look and he confirmed it was the car. Called the police and the police followed the car home. A few minutes later, the police sieged the house and apprehended the car thieves. The car is now in the police HQ for investigations.


mkjb said:
:hmmmm2:
so means your car was not actually stolen..??
anyway good to know that your car is safe and sound..

btw, come and join in to www.teamsleeperz.com also.
is all mostly Johorian members and TT are arrange on Friday nites at Restoran Songkhala. Do check out the TT Section.

regards
mkjb :cyclops:
 

mkjb

Active Member
Senior Member

mkjb

Active Member
Senior Member
Feb 14, 2005
28
0
3,001
Visit site
donKey said:
The car was stolen. A relative spotted the car but it had a different car registration. He had a closer look and he confirmed it was the car. Called the police and the police followed the car home. A few minutes later, the police sieged the house and apprehended the car thieves. The car is now in the police HQ for investigations.
wow..then god must have really loves you....:top:
:congrats: to you...
so when willl your car be out to terrorizing the JB streets again..??
had the matter been resolve..??

:beer:
mkjb