Civic 96-99 conversion.

drive4fun

Jul 29, 2008
Okay I know this post has been brought up many times before, but ima encountering a slight problem... I recently purchased a entire front set of a civic 99 bodykit, assuming that the mods are simple just removed old ones and bolt on new ones... but now the workshop is saying that my front end panel is not the same and that the bodyparts wont fit...

anyone encountered this problem before ?

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
it should fit, however its not plug and play. it requires some adjusting to get it as "perfect" as possible.

if ur mech said that, i suggest u better bring it to other workshop to do it, else u wont be happy with the end results.

trust me, its not an easy job fitting 99 spec onto a 96.

if u are in klang valley, maybe i can direct u to the right way, where i did my conversion.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
if he says it doesnt fit...it means he has never done it b4...you need to go else where...maybe can pm bro arrow to help you out

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
Did ur front ever encountered any accident?

Just do some minor modification/adjustments to your front panel.... My car fr panel needed some bending work done to fit the headlights perfectly due to minor fender-bender in the past... ;-)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

Okay I know this post has been brought up many times before, but ima encountering a slight problem... I recently purchased a entire front set of a civic 99 bodykit, assuming that the mods are simple just removed old ones and bolt on new ones... but now the workshop is saying that my front end panel is not the same and that the bodyparts wont fit...

anyone encountered this problem before ?
cut ur bumper or cut ur panel... u/he shld know wat i mean.. i suppose..