Cheap cars to buy in Malaysia but fast!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
CF Fender may not be much help in terms of weight. Even wira fenders are ridiculously light. I'm sure Evo ones are just as light so probably not much weight savings.

Wira fenders change to Taiwan parts, thin, flimsy and light......hhahahhahahah:biggrin:

Saw CF fenders for Wira being sold at mudah for RM900. Thought of getting those one day. But then I remember that might make my car become a thief magnet. :banghead:

My daily drive VR weight down with plenty of things in the boot. Tool box, jack, spare brake fluid, bulbs, water even.....:biggrin:

I used to do the same when driving my old cars before. Now not anymore, just a basic tool set box, std jack, jumper cable set, some car polish, multi purpose cleaner, some cloths & sponge, some fuse, that's about it.

Off topic..

Fc3s can get ka for 35 or less? Looks so pricey nowadays

just one of those cars that has become somewhat collectible, like the celica TA.......
loooong ago saw one fc on sale, about 30k on mudah, around 30k but looked kinda run down

just one of those cars that has become somewhat collectible, like the celica TA.......
loooong ago saw one fc on sale, about 30k on mudah, around 30k but looked kinda run down

Celica TA is nice too.
Now the only i found in mudah is
22k no engine n gearbox
44k one n a 58k one

Wah! only the shell for 22k??

Is it cheap or expensive?
It's still on mudah.
Btw nearby my house there a workshop with an old FC3S apparently the owner keep inside, but no engine and gearbox too, i'd like to buy it from him but don't know how much should i offer, i don't want to overpay and i don't to over-offer. What seem to be a fair price to offer ya? I'm thinking 15k

No idea.... But have it checked out properly.... The value of these old cars really depends on its condition.... Safe to say, you will have quite a difficult time looking for stuff like the interior trim

Is it cheap or expensive?
It's still on mudah.
Btw nearby my house there a workshop with an old FC3S apparently the owner keep inside, but no engine and gearbox too, i'd like to buy it from him but don't know how much should i offer, i don't want to overpay and i don't to over-offer. What seem to be a fair price to offer ya? I'm thinking 15k

If it were me, I'd go make friends with that fella first, talk about the car and see if it's just a nuisance to him or a precious toy. If nuisance offer 8k to take it off his hands. If precious toy 15k and negotiate.

If it were me, I'd go make friends with that fella first, talk about the car and see if it's just a nuisance to him or a precious toy. If nuisance offer 8k to take it off his hands. If precious toy 15k and negotiate.

Agree with bro. Izso. Find out the history. If he don't want sure will sell cheap, collector's item sure will be expensive....

I will try this approach. Never thought of this. Thank you.

My suggestion, a BMW e46 325 sedan or coupe, they are really nice car to sit in and race in. Not that expensive nowadays. But restoring all the leather and wear and tear might got issues.

My suggestion, a BMW e46 325 sedan or coupe, they are really nice car to sit in and race in. Not that expensive nowadays. But restoring all the leather and wear and tear might got issues.

Try the maintenance first.....hhahahhahaha

Try the maintenance first.....hhahahhahaha

I've got a coupe under my care, but it is a 1.9 litre sohc engine. Running strong and minor wear and tear *touchwood*. i'm looking to drop a 1JZ into it soon :biggrin:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom