Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Celica GTS vs. RX8

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
both rx8 and celica r slow, cuz dey r not meant to be fast, happy?

bugatti veryron la, itu FAST.

Lol...How can compare RX8 & Celica with Bugatti Veyron??:confused: totally different grade wat?:rolleyes:.....unless own Shelby (SSC Ultimate Aero) than can Tapao Bugatti loh...:rofl::rofl:

ooo...dats the monster garage orange supra u guys mean??that car is damn fast!haha.....when wanna join tt with me???:)

both rx8 and celica r slow, cuz dey r not meant to be fast, happy?

bugatti veryron la, itu FAST.

Might as well compare Proton Putra with Zonda? :banghead: zha dao...

Lol...How can compare RX8 & Celica with Bugatti Veyron??:confused: totally different grade wat?:rolleyes:.....unless own Shelby (SSC Ultimate Aero) than can Tapao Bugatti loh...:rofl::rofl:
Totally Agree with you bro...:rofl: really :banghead:

Might as well compare Proton Putra with Zonda? :banghead: zha dao...

Totally Agree with you bro...:rofl: really :banghead:

well, u guys cant get my sarcasm ke?

if wn to compare celica with rx8,compare in terms of reliability, styling, interior n exterior la.
what for compare speed? both r more or less the same.

is like comparing kelisa to kancil. what for?

if wn to compare celica with rx8,compare in terms of reliability, styling, interior n exterior la.

Guys,

The discussion is peaceful and not meant to be hard on any other guys/makes...so keep it that way....

happy motoring:driver:

Ahh...I saw one if I didn't remember wrongly is 1000HP Light blue Supra. If you are a fan of Hypertune Mag, I think it was featured in December Issue. Very nice Supra. I have seen the car at Miss Hypertune 2009 event. MIST Club. Very nice car...

When gonna have that TT, would love to see those races 0 - 400. Shud be fun..lolz! 1000HP Supra might not laugh but smoked those who were racing there lolz! Set a date, would love to see the race..

Dat car belongs to Kenny of PowerQube.. it's dyno-ed in at 7xxbhp .. btw, wat makes u think We'll layan? not all of us come out TT 'to race'... ... no

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

how about the orange fat cat :rofl: It is also a monster, maybe now got more than 1000 :rofl:

fat cat still on high 6xxbhps... no $ for upgrade

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Lolz! ya 2F2F damn funny and looks cool when he spin around and Show his finger to his fren while driving backwards lolz!

Yes this is the monster I'm referring too...very nice car with aftermarket rare sport rims as well.

I'm not sure about that car HP. Owner is also one of those most popular ZTH member hehe! There was one picture I saw taken together with the Black Supra with the Lexus widebody and this Orange widebody Supra can't remember where I seen it..

Anyway, this is the black monster supra that I mentioned.
Awesome Super GT Inspired Supra for sale. : Zerotohundred.com

Fren, for a Supra Fanatic.. u sure know nothing about the local Supra Community

Lets TT JSOC on this friday...~! :wavey:
wanna see those monster supra :handkiss:

You are totally 100% right JoeSeng.
I believe most ppl who bought the celica paid the $$$ being well aware of the performance.
I personally bought the car for its looks - both on the exterior and interior.
Yes, I agree its more fun and responsive to drive compared to a Sylphy or a Altis or a Latio or a 1.8 Civic.
However, if its pure power u're looking for, then maybe u should buy a Evo/Subaru/Skyline instead.

Celica ST205 also not bad wat...is also one of the legendary 4WD ma :wink:

ericgtmythos: Yours is ST203? I'm not really good in differentiating ST185 and ST203 bro...but I really like your celica hehe!

But bro, actually what makes u choose this model instead of ST205?

ericgtmythos: Yours is ST203? I'm not really good in differentiating ST185 and ST203 bro...but I really like your celica hehe!

But bro, actually what makes u choose this model instead of ST205?

ST205
Celica%20ST205.jpg

ST185

Toyota-Celica-ST185-RC-Graphics.jpg

:biggrin:

Bro SF.. My 1 not ST203... is ST183, origin only 2wd NA. But I bought it year 2000, that time the previous owner already convert 4wd with Turbo. Pricing is the reason I select for this car that I can affort that time...hi hi hi...:biggrin:

Bro SF.. My 1 not ST203... is ST183, origin only 2wd NA. But I bought it year 2000, that time the previous owner already convert 4wd with Turbo. Pricing is the reason I select for this car that I can affort that time...hi hi hi...:biggrin:

how much u bought for converted 4wd-st183?

erm.....year make and reg.?depend on condition lo....if under 100k mileage,255/3SGte,branded parts installed,still consider worthy 1...... :smokin:

lol.. i bought mine with 3sGTE engine with Forged HKS pistons.. for 30k.. last year..
Mine is with the 4WS vesion so is it the ST185?? lolx..

Last edited:
lol.. i bought mine with 3sGTE engine with Forged HKS pistons.. for 30k.. last year..
Mine is with the 4WS vesion so is it the ST185?? lolx..

i knew ur car n its owner previously, it was ST183...ST185 is ori widebody 4WD

ericgtmythos:
Cool. Really like your car. Yet, convert 4WD. :top:
Hope 1 day u can give me a ride in ur ride lolz! :rofl:

zeus:
Thanks for the pics Zeus bro :top:

Top Bottom