Cefiro Brougham 30g

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
This is my 2nd Nissan, my first was a 93, SSS Bluebirdy with SR20DE. About 4 years back.
Now, I've just got my hands on my 2002 Cefiro Brougham with VQ30DE.

The first owner really kept the condition well. It's just clocked 45k.
My dealer helps to claim a new windscreen couple of days back...lost the V-Kewl but I had some "xxx guard" tinted today that cost 150 cheaper then going back for V-Kewl.

Work as good in keeping the heat out under the sun and my SMART TAG works behind it too. Not bad. :lol:

I love the smooth power from the VQ and the stock brakes are as good!
I'm still using the original 16" 215/60, can't bite well but will have to work while I'm seeking for my ultimate 18" wheels!!! hi h ihi :P

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
its a nice car and u will enjoy it for sure...my dad just sell his A32...too high cost to maintain so many cars....with 18" and lowering...it will be cool...saw someone install sunroof and twin mufflers...can consider...hehehe

ltr

Aug 31, 2004
Originally posted by ongteckweng@Apr 23 2005, 23:24
its a nice car and u will enjoy it for sure...my dad just sell his A32...too high cost to maintain so many cars....with 18" and lowering...it will be cool...saw someone install sunroof and twin mufflers...can consider...hehehe
[snapback]922001[/snapback]​
You forgot to mention the VIP bodykit, saw one solid black in Batu Caves. Had to look more then 2x to recognise h/lights and t/lights, otherwise dunno wut car.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Morning...

If you like it, check out my car domain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/dreamtent

Any idea what's the offset for A33? I need to ask around for Rim's price but when comes to questions about Offset, I'm blurrrrr..... :B)

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
ltr said:
You forgot to mention the VIP bodykit, saw one solid black in Batu Caves. Had to look more then 2x to recognise h/lights and t/lights, otherwise dunno wut car.
Manage to take any snap shots?
There are so few A33 moded cars around. Need some ideas!

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
This Morning, I have my strut bar installed! Really can feel the diff while taking tight turns. The control is much better! serious..

I also place an order for one set of TEIN's coil over. Will be ready for installation next week. I will post the picture of the TEINs and will try to shot the installation process to. stay in tune...

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
The parts are ready! Now I have to find some time to drive my car over and have them installed. Weekdays.....weekend...not enough time la...
Back to my car. FC is getting better. I think I'm at the 5th ot 6th tank of fuel and the FC has improve from 6KM/Liter to 8KM/Liter. But the petrol price goes up by 10cents! so I'm still back at about 19cents/KM. Comparing to other 2liter cars clocking 17~18cents/KM, I think I'm a happy man.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hello Hello!

almost 7 hours at the work shop and finally! it's done.....

Check out my ride!
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/829421/5

Seems the 2002 A33 has some modification on it's own. According to the Mech, a few other A33 that he did is slightly diff!
First, the front absorber mounting bay is off. Two holes ok, one out by 1/4 inch.

Rear, the 2002 A33 seems to have a factory upgraded braces in the trunk. It's not going to be as good as a rear struct bar, but still it will help.

Now, with the new sets of adjustable, the car is a few mm lowered, I don't want it too low though. I'll shoot more photo tomorrow, it's getting too dark after finshing a day of work.

I've got myself a "ride" warranty too....If the ride is too hard, I will send my car back to have the spring swap with a less regid one.

The Coils for the front is so much smaller compaired with the ori!!
Anyone heard of KG/MM spring? any comment? or anyone actually used it?
Just checking....

I'll be back!

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
ongteckweng said:
wher about u get the adjustable? i need a set for a32...any idea how much it cost? TQ
Got it done in Subang 2. The set of adjustable cost me 1.5k. But from what I see, my A33 chassis is abit different from the earlier A33. Took the mech almost 2 hours to fabricate the front top mounting.
If you are serious, I can ask for you. Give me more details of your A32 (year of build will be good)

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Phantom_Scarab said:
how much yr mech quote u for the teins?
Quoted 1.5k for the TEIN
Learn that they have Cusco, HKS and Tanebe too.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Yup....It's cheap. The ride is firm, I can floor the throttle and still feel secure! Specially from 160kmh ~200kmh, no fear in me! even with my Mich 215/55R16 tires.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
dream.tent said:
Yup....It's cheap. The ride is firm, I can floor the throttle and still feel secure! Specially from 160kmh ~200kmh, no fear in me! even with my Mich 215/55R16 tires.
actually im shocked why it is so cheap!!! even cheaper than bought in Japan!!! any idea why?? somethin like GAB? anyway, mind to share the exact location?
currently im lookin to degrade to 2.5 v6...my current engine is too old liow...hit 320,000km this week...found a japan a32 wagon with VQ25DE...comes with smoke headlamp...different design bumper n bonnet...for sure the power will be less than my current VQ30DE but still ok comparin to VQ20DE...

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
You bought a halfcut? the VQ2.5DE doesn't come with (DET)?
Well, my mech told me that he got his "stocks" from Japan and he recondition them. That's why it's cheap. He has been doing this business for a long time. Moding for track/race cars. Further more, I can go back to him to service the shocks in the future.
I don't mind sharing the location...but first of all, how familiar are you with Subang 2?
If so, then we go from there. Else, probably I maybe have to draw u a map or bring u there myself! I've got lost once too!

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
yeah...bought the halfcut...everything...nope...no turbo...how i wish...
anyway, is subang 2 around kota damansara? from sg buloh i know la...all the way to batu 3...
yeah...saw ur site...pretty cool TEIN..but scare too hard le...currently im using koni with stock sprin...might just upgrade to Eibach prokit...good enough for me....got comfort n handling...i hope...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am planning to either get this or Honda Civic. I am wondering what is the rate of interest for banks lately especially for Lancer 2.0GT. Would also appreciate if anyone can give feedback on this car. Haven't went for a test drive yet but planning to do so real soon.
Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience