Cefiro A31 with stock RB20DET still worth to buy?

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
Hi guys,

Just as the title, is this car still worth to buy for daily use? To me, it is a big sedan with mild performance engine which i think is good as a family car.

Maintenance in term of
1) Parts
2) Fuel
3) Reliability
4) Workshop to do services/maintains this car
5) Each 5000km cycle maintenance(what need to service? if the car has lsd, how much the oil cost and how frequent to change it?)

thx!

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
well, actually i found one seller which wana let go his ride around that price with LSD gearbox.

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Depends la, from a strictly practicality & economical standpoint, not worth at all.

But this is ZTH, we love cars.. so if your looking for a large*, 4door, turbo, RWD car..with the option to swing that ass out in corners..totally worth it. I want one.:biggrin:

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
But this is ZTH, we love cars.. so if your looking for a large*, 4door, turbo, RWD car..with the option to swing that ass out in corners..totally worth it. I want one.:biggrin:
:biggrin: you are rite bro.

practically not worth meaning this car hard to maintain or wat? I believed turbo car also maintain like a normal car rite as long as keep it stock. i dint owned before that why need more input. any A31's owner wana shed some light here?

SAO 6418

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Ipoh
:biggrin: you are rite bro.

practically not worth meaning this car hard to maintain or wat? I believed turbo car also maintain like a normal car rite as long as keep it stock. i dint owned before that why need more input. any A31's owner wana shed some light here?
Haha gua punya sr20det still drive until now ... :listen: Juz change oil every 5000km (20-50w). :driver:
Now planning to go 1J liao.... hehe... if not canot play wif u loh if u take A31.....

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
Haha gua punya sr20det still drive until now ... :listen: Juz change oil every 5000km (20-50w). :driver:
Now planning to go 1J liao.... hehe... if not canot play wif u loh if u take A31.....
1J ah..u want so fast meh? haha :thefinger: .next month i will go back ipoh for cheng meng. can take a look on that car.

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
hi mine is a beast got rb26 pushing nearly 500hp.using it everyday without any prob as long as u take care of it.change oil every 3000km semi better with the weather here.warming up and cool it down as it need to.during day don't push it too much night time let her breath.trust me below 30k no other cars can give u this feeling.even with only rb20 dett it is already a lovely car.easy to control even on wet road if u need more infos let me know.k a31lover here hope to welcome u to the family lol:driver::driver:

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
hi mine is a beast got rb26 pushing nearly 500hp.using it everyday without any prob as long as u take care of it.change oil every 3000km semi better with the weather here.warming up and cool it down as it need to.during day don't push it too much night time let her breath.trust me below 30k no other cars can give u this feeling.even with only rb20 dett it is already a lovely car.easy to control even on wet road if u need more infos let me know.k a31lover here hope to welcome u to the family lol:driver::driver:
hi chimaera,

well, i consider myself lucky enough to get one which already converted to r32 gts head. but i still not confirm to buy yet. how to know if the clutch is time to change? then how to check if the engine got leaking? or like water pump worn out? wow, your ar really monster.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Help me~ :cry_smile: My car perfomance is dropping badly. Can feel the power really lower down alot. Btw my car is Wira Injectioin 1.3 Modded open pod air filter , 4-2-1 extractor , 1.7" muffler. Any suggestion what can i do? and sorry my english is poor~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience