Need info on height for Cefiro A31 with lowered spring. Pls help......

kelvin_goh999

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
KL
Hey dudes,

I just bought a set of Kayaba Super Special (silver colour) adjustable soft-hard (street use) for my Cefiro A31. It comes with sport spring.

When my foreman install it, height of the front tyre with the side mangat is 2 fingers and the height of the back tyre with the side mangat is only 1 finger. So the car looks behind lower than the front. My concern is issit like this one? Cause my foreman told me that every car the front mangat is higher one. Even the original car. Is there any problem by running my A31 by back is lower than front? I m using 17" rim.

He said many ppl wants the front and back height is same because they want their car to look nice.

Your information appreciated. Thanks guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW's Art Car has transcended through generations of race fans and has transformed itself into a cult where fans come up with their own versions of BMW Art Cars or even follow existing ones. The most famous of all BMW Art Car's were possibly the E30's of the 1980's. And now the tradition continues with this new Jeff Koons-designed Art Car that was unveiled this week in Paris. Koon's BMW...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience