CARS

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
err do u guy try sent u car to CARS car wash center to servis???
Can show u guy opinion here??? bcs i see all the price very expensive..
Normal polish RM120,but member only RM38....so big driffrent arr?

popiah

Known Member
Mar 20, 2004
120 is quite reasonable i think. :P but of coz you msut know what sort of polish and wax is used on the car. if I m not mistaken, cars is membership based, so you would have to fork out a lump sum as membership and subsequent visits will be cheap.

not that I have anything against them, it would be good to go to a few detailing centers and check out their facilities and work. also if you can, try to talk to their staff or bosses and ask for their analysis of your paint work and also ask what sort of process will be done on the car etc etc. that way not only will you expose yourself to different approaches to the same problem but also what sort of polish and wax they will use.

a few places you can keep an eye out for would be harry bright in kelana jaya, autodetailer in pj, carnuaba autospa in shah alam, plus other car polish centers. :P it is our money that we are spending on the car afterall, so it is best to learn more first and see with our own eyes before comitting to anything.

of coz there is alwyas the DIY alternative. :P Which is the option I am choosing for now. Hehe

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
my 2 cents of advice, don't ever go to midvalley branch, those fucker never teach their foreign workers how to watch a car properly.

so far, 1U branch give the best service.

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
This CARS thingy izit in sunway pyramid also got 1?

If it is means Klang 1 also same lo.... So anyone got any experience of the services in Klang branches?

rm120 including wat? wash, polish, wax n etc???? ;)

Superman

Nov 23, 2004
almost every shopping complex nowadays have this CARS service.
The service is pretty good and it costs RM28 for Wash & Wax
I did it on my car and it turns out to be very good. :)

laichong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kepong
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Dec 27 2004, 22:40
my 2 cents of advice, don't ever go to midvalley branch, those fucker never teach their foreign workers how to watch a car properly.

so far, 1U branch give the best service.
agreed~!

my friend send her car there for polish, and end up hving back a crack number plate and paint chip off at bumper... idiot fella~!