Car too low, does dampers increase the height a little?

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
Thanks everyone and of course, I know a Koni would do a job so does a Tanabe or Tien adjustable absorbers. If that is what I wanted at the first place, I wouldn't have gone with the Eibach. The thing is, how do I increase height with this existing absorber with the current Eibach springs :)

Bro JINEIL2EN, how does your Tein Flex works? :biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Thanks everyone and of course, I know a Koni would do a job so does a Tanabe or Tien adjustable absorbers. If that is what I wanted at the first place, I wouldn't have gone with the Eibach. The thing is, how do I increase height with this existing absorber with the current Eibach springs :)

Bro JINEIL2EN, how does your Tein Flex works? :biggrin:
if ur abs's mounting allowed, just add a piece of 1cm-1.5cm metal spacer on the middle of the mounting & chassis. but this can't apply on the top & lower end os bush type like kancil or kelisa...

hahaha... Hammer bro, i didn't using Tein Flex ma... hahaha.. i'm selling only... hehe... i'm poor ma, so... using "CBB Dual Adjustable" only... just change the spring to increase the stiffness....

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
What Eibachs you using? Pro-Kit or Sportline?

I'm using the Pro-Kit as well. The height is just nice :biggrin:

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
Thanks bro JINEIL2EN :biggrin: I'm just worried adding spacer like that would give problems during cornering/high speed. I don't want the absorbers to come out cos after that, you won't be able to see me posting here anymore, lol.

I think Koni would suit me better as I want some additional height plus a comfort ride, not too hard/stiff.

Bro DLegend, I'm using Eibach Pro Kit on CM5. What ride are you on? Actually it's ok if I drive real slow but the front lips would easily get scratched on parking basements :banghead:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
nop, those spacer is tightening on ur car... while ur abs is tightening thru the spacer, & the chassis. the same theory that apply to those Damper & Spring separate type's setup while they wanna add the height on....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello bros,

I would like to ask & seek advice regarding where i could browse & purchase 2013 Mazda CX-5 parts & accessories? any websites or shop names where i could get them? The items i am looking for includes:
- Body parts/panels
- Headlights, taillights, Bulbs (H11/H7, D4S & H4), HID conversion kit, LED Bulbs, daytime running light
- Body Accessories (rear bumper reflector lights, rear bumper guard, head lamp lens cover), grill (chrome front grill cover)
- Interior Accessories
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience