Car too low, does dampers increase the height a little?

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
Cool!! Does it really work or it'll give safety problems and more squeky sound? How much does it cost roughly?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Cool!! Does it really work or it'll give safety problems and more squeky sound? How much does it cost roughly?
it works as a spring cushion.... also provide a little bit extra height.... dont hope that it will last long.... rubber bushing will soon wear out and ur ride will eventually go back to normal height....

nope.... it will eliminate squeek sound as it is a rubber bushing...

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Adjustable absorber...can rise and lower easily...:biggrin:...anytime, anywhere...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
and the price is great too....hehehehe:love:

just get a used 1 ma.... won't cost much... i got a few set of Tein Flex that can mod into any car ma... hehe....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Not many Malaysians would have the chance to set foot on the picturesque country that is New Zealand. Even fewer would have been automotive enthusiasts that would know a person name Mad Mike Whiddett AND get to meet him at his garage along with his fabled MADBUL.

Such a lucky person do exist in the form of an undergraduate student who is also the co-owner of Awesome Powered, an automotive lifestyle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience