Car Break In- Genting Skyway

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Last week 24 and 25 of March I went to Genting, decide to go there by Cable car because feel too tired to drive alone after a meeting in KL... Then on Sunday evening about 7 o'clock, came down from Genting. Arrived at the car, as usual I check all around the car just to make sure no scaratch or dent around, or puncture tyre... SUPRISE!!!! All the file and paper at rear seat are moved, the car still in lock condition, no signal of break in from outside.... LOst a few hundred of money, Canadian money, Yen money, all the small change, 2 touch n go card, one smart tag, one casio G-Shock watch, but the most thing that I miss so much and I would cry until this day my SAFC2 black edition, turbo timer, 3 meter, and my THUMBDRIVE (lot of important document inside). But they don't take my double din, and my F-Conn inside the glove compartment. Feel very very very luckyactually. So next time be careful to park your car overthere, better drive your car to Genting... But Im still thinking until this moment how come they can open my car and override the alarm...

type_one

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
sorry to hear that.. i guess when you park at the skyway, thieves know they have more than enough time to ransack your car.. Yeah, next time just drive up...

stargate

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
Don't ask me how they do it, but it has been known that thief can open all car alarm whether it is stock or add on. That's why it is always recommended that we don't put anything valuable in the car.

If you have installed expensive ICE, remember to take out the face plate. If cannot, then it is a matter of time before someone notice it and stole it. Even if you drive up to Genting, there's no guarantee that your car won't be broken into.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My friend's satria gti just got stolen at kawasan perindustrian bkt rambai, melaka around 6pm today(26/4/2009). Be on a look out for a satria gti with :

plate number JJB 656
evo 3 engine
Bodypart-GTI standard silver colour with black engine hood

17" Black sport rim
tinted windscreen and window
stickers : immasz auto(front & back), prohatch, skyzone
at the back in between the bumper and left tail light is a bit dented.

Please contact either one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience