can someone explain something for me?

numerix

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Miri
my plug cable is damaged so i'm going to replace it with one for my kancil 660. the matter is some of my frens suggested using mira plug cable for better acceleration. is this true? does it really affect the engine performance? can someone pls explain to me. thanks -just curious

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
guess the cables dun really give much of an effect but it does provides better conductivity. so i guess if you want more power, try getting bigger coils so that the spark could be bigger too ;) just my opinion lar...some other sifu here please help him tooo :D

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
numerix said:
my plug cable is damaged so i'm going to replace it with one for my kancil 660. the matter is some of my frens suggested using mira plug cable for better acceleration. is this true? does it really affect the engine performance? can someone pls explain to me. thanks -just curious
fren,
when in doubt, go for OEM replacement parts. dun settle fer less.
and i can't see how an upgrade of OEM plug cable frm a turbo will benefit n/a in terms of better acceleration.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone knows which workshop around KL or selangor that can remove rust on roof? i know some wira owner faces the same problem as mine. pls dont advice me to change to a new or 2nd hand rooftop as some ppl did. i know thats the best solution but its too expensive laaa. if anyone know any workshop that can do this kind of work n can give gurantee that rust wont come out again, pls do let me know exact location n also the name of the workshop.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience