Camcon tuning

pijoe85

May 4, 2012
Dear Sifus,

I ownes a vios converted to manual transmission, full exhaust system, intake and E-manage blue..
Last dynoed at Trial was 111 whp (stock 86whp) . Recently i installed a pair of Jun Cam 272' 9.5 lift with Brian Crower Valve Spring. Is there any recommendations which workshop can tune the Camcon? as i understand this have to be tune on dyno.. Help sifus.. :confused::confused:

lkeong88

Nov 1, 2009
Wa just change transmission and basic mod reach 111whp d? Anyway Trial can tune also, others are Millenium, or you can call up Ryzzal

mcliong1

Jun 30, 2010
hi if u dun mind, may i ask u. How much do u gain in torque and whp by tuning and installing the emanage blue... thanks

eBanker

Jan 15, 2010
first run without tuning emanage was 102 whp. torque i forgot... after tuning was 111whp.. torque was 14kgm.. will upload the dyno chart once i send for camcon tuning and valve spring installed..

A basic presale pamphlet for the new GT-R will be available to the Japanese public on Thursday, but 7Tune couldn’t wait that long! Here are some life-size scans of the very first official sales material for the 2008 Nissan GT-R.

Below is a translation of the...