BUYing Rim In Klang

boosook said:
yes most probably can...im changing to 16" tomorrow...i went to ask the other day...they quote me RM1350 plus tires...i trading in my 17" so i only have to pay RM500++....so if u trade in 1k is enough...

hey 16" so cheap oni ah ?? i buy 2nd hand enkei rs5 15" reskimmed n tire cost me RM1200 leh....wat u guys think ??

urs in enkei ori ah??...the 16" im talking is some crap brand....not the ori ori wan hahaha

Me also planning to trade in my 16" SE rims .. and change the suspension .. SE stock suspension SUCKS big time .. Iam planning to get White rims .. just worried how am i gonna maintain it .. hehe .. everyday must wipe wipe .. :shades_smile:

any one know any good suspension brand ? the shop fella last time recomend a brand called "PANTHER" said from Japan .. 350 .. war. 3 yerz .. how ?

hahaha looks like i'm not alone here..
i'm also planning to trade my wira se 16" and downgrade to 15", wonder how much they'll take it...my budget is under 1k..
planning to go there nex week...

stock rims i dun think they take in alot...together wit tyre maybe around 300 if ur bunga still ok...hehhee im not sure just giving rough price...

rpm your suspension sucks maer ? mine ok ar .... no problem ....... onli the rim i beh tahan ...... i wanna change those rim that bents inside one ..... not outside ..... how the suspension suck ?

tafe u changing smaller ones ? wah then your car looks odd oh .... 16 - 15 ....

the big difference is the price.. replica->cheaper
original->very expensive..and of course the quality and weight matters..
my 2cents:shades_smile:

the suspension is to soft laa .. 3 people in the car also it scrapes when you go over a hump.

if you put 15, better lower your car more if not gap sure look dem big. 16" i think is ok la. Fuel consuption is not tht bad, plus if you do up your car, air filter,plugs,grounding .. it will run very well ..

Below 1k can get if you dont change tryes la, use the same one...if you change 15, and want to maintain below one 1k .. u must take some "capalang" rims and "capalang" tyres .. :Not_Impressed: