buying a corolla seg AE111, what do i look out for?

loupho

Mar 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
helo to all the sifu sifu that have help me a lot here..:adore::adore:

if any of you all come a crost a ae111 auto with bride colour and is in a very nice condition and the price is risanable.. pls pls pm me...the detail... thanks...

what happen if a 4afe vs 4g92p.. any coment?? cause i have driven a wira 1.6 auto sedan. the pickup is quide good oh.. but the fual consumtion is too high,.. :burnout: and what do you aall think a 4age bt vs 4age svt.. ?? :hmmmm::hmmmm:

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
firstly, ask yourself whats the reason to start this thread. is it to ask about buying 2nd hand car or comparison between engines? if not, i can guarantee your thread will shoot in many different direction

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
hi i gave ur details to my fren dy hope he call u up soon...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
firstly, ask yourself whats the reason to start this thread. is it to ask about buying 2nd hand car or comparison between engines? if not, i can guarantee your thread will shoot in many different direction
Haha... Yalo bro... Actually you have to know what quality are you looking for when buying a 2nd hand car.... Be focused.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

if any of you all come a crost a ae111 auto with bride colour and is in a very nice condition and the price is risanable.. pls pls pm me...the detail... thanks...

what happen if a 4afe vs 4g92p.. any coment?? cause i have driven a wira 1.6 auto sedan. the pickup is quide good oh.. but the fual consumtion is too high,.. :burnout: and what do you aall think a 4age bt vs 4age svt.. ?? :hmmmm::hmmmm:
Okay... Here... About 4AFE vs 4G92P. I have tried 4AFE auto, manual, 4G92P auto, manual. I can rank the speed/pickup in the following order: 4AFE manual > 4G92P manual > 4AFE auto > 4G92P auto. On papers, the 4G92P is more powerful than 4AFE by a bit, 111 hp vs 105 hp. But I don't know why when I tested, the 4AFE feels more lively, lighter and better pickup than 4G92P (wira body). Maybe due to gear ratios and weight. Auto sucks to me. But I can say the 4AFE auto is better. I don't know the 4G92P uses a 3 or 4 speed auto. The one I tested really really gets me mad. It's damn sluggish and FC is damn high. That's my exp on these engines. About FC, I haven't tested 4G92P FC properly. Only 4AFE. But my assumption is this: 4AFE manual > 4G92P manual > 4AFE auto >>>>> 4G92P auto.

BT vs SVT, Bt has 165 hp and SVT 160 hp on papers. If you plan to drive it as it is get the BT. It is newer than SVT. Less wear and tear. The VVT has better programming than the SVT. MAP sensor requires less maintenance than the SVT AFM. If you plan to tune the shit out of the engines, get SVT as if has stronger, thicker conrods. But there are cases where the AFM is old and gives high FC and the VVT pulley start to sound.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
I didn't notice before this d7zul... Your avatar... IS it AE101 Levin BZR?
Oh.. that's my car..

Toyota Levin AE101 2 door coupe.. Silvertop Auto (planning on a 6speed blactop:biggrin:)

BZR only on AE111

4afe vs 4g92p = it's quite a battle.. depends on the condition of the engine..

4age BT vs 4age SVT = stock vs stock.. of coz BT wins :burnout:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Oh.. that's my car..

Toyota Levin AE101 2 door coupe.. Silvertop Auto (planning on a 6speed blactop:biggrin:)

BZR only on AE111
Nice laaa.... Quite rare... Good luck on your project :biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Nice laaa.... Quite rare... Good luck on your project :biggrin:
Thanx..

juz want to add some information..

AE111 BZG = Blacktop 5 speed

AE111 BZR = Blacktop 6 speed..

:driver:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Thanx..

juz want to add some information..

AE111 BZG = Blacktop 5 speed

AE111 BZR = Blacktop 6 speed..

:driver:
Thanks for the info... I've been wondering for long time what is the diff btwn BZR and BZG. But some say BZG is auto and BZR is 6 speed manual... :hmmmm:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Thanks for the info... I've been wondering for long time what is the diff btwn BZR and BZG. But some say BZG is auto and BZR is 6 speed manual... :hmmmm:
ok.. that's a lot of codes for the AE111

BZR, BZG, BZV, FX, XZ

I only know the 1st two.. hehe

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys im a hard user of tuffoil for 3 years on my proton wira and it really makes my cars feel smooth and light all the time. But recently i have heard a another engine treatment which called Lubeguard. Its very famous at foreign country expecially their engine and autogearbox treatment. Since the main content of tuffoil is PTFE, or Teflon, it claims that said tuffoil not as good as lubeguard because:

PTFE is a solid which is added to engine oil and coats the moving parts of
the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience