Butterfly Effects

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I think this movie came out some time ago. I didn't really get to watch it until recently... and.. WOW.. :blink: It's a good one. I was thinking it's a scary movie and was reluctant to watch it until my friend told me that it's really good.

After watching it.. i kept on thinking about the whole movie even in my sleep.. :x
The first half was a lil blur... but the second half is where things got interesting. Do watch if you have nothing to do over the weekends or have no more movies to watch.

~ IvY ~

sam9349

Nov 8, 2004
"Butterfly Effect" also 'effected' me.Awesome movie.Great ending.
I think the movie is trying to say 'every little thing you do,could effect your future a whole lot'.
:ph34r:

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
First time i watched the first half.. i was like so confused. Was irritated with it actually and thought of not continuing it.. but then, recommended from my friend.. so might as well go on watching..

Second half was like WOW.. when he finally start going back in the past. When it ends.. i was so impressed. Amazing how the writer of this story can come up with such creative ideas..
I'm very impressed...

~ IvY ~

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
ok...there is 2 version of ending in butterfly effect.

one is the one u guys watch in cinema...

the other one the ending was...he wish he was never born or something like that..can't remember..

lonewolf

1,000 RPM
Jun 3, 2004
Originally posted by KeonG@Dec 10 2004, 00:32
ya, i watched it in cinema too.. very good movie! ;)

btw, got 2nd ending 1 ar? where u seen it ar lonewolf? DVD?
download from bittorent lor...

they call it DIRECTOR's cut version

Only the last wish that he wanted was not the same as the one in the cinema

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
Originally posted by lonewolf+Dec 10 2004, 09:37 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lonewolf @ Dec 10 2004, 09:37 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KeonG@Dec 10 2004, 00:32
ya, i watched it in cinema too.. very good movie! ;)

btw, got 2nd ending 1 ar? where u seen it ar lonewolf? DVD?
download from bittorent lor...

they call it DIRECTOR's cut version

Only the last wish that he wanted was not the same as the one in the cinema [/b][/quote]
got two ending? like infernal affairs part 1 la... got international ending n hongkong ending... :)

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
downloading, 20% left...
thought provoking movie???
see liao then give comments ;)

DJmobile

500 RPM
Dec 13, 2003
just like my friend reccemended...
good movie..
A one kind of MindFark movie!!

go watch it##!! :lol:

menghua84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
skudai/ perak
Visit site
wow... i just watched it.. damn it i really can't understand it actually.. only until the 2nd half.. i dun even know that he went back to the past.. i tot he just remembered the past.. but then its really a good movie man! good ending actually.. now i wana find the directors cut to watch the alternate ending.. hehe