Brave gals!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yup..theres 1 time when i was travelling 2 mallaca...there was a small tiny space...on the left was a lorry n the other side another car...the space is damn small i dun have the confident 2 cut inbtween those car but then a young lasy driver in around 20+ age region zoom pass the lorry...i was so shock...b4 she zoom pass she draft so damn #%^# near 2 tat lorry sumore...:eek:

Nowadays lady drivers are so daring. Cut here and there like mat rempit. I wont be giving faces if i meet any of these gals.

Agree gurls now a days got great skills, sometimes when i sit in my frens car i also damn scared.... my eyes always keep on the road... tension :D

thats not brave , thats stupid !!!

wait until she take someone life and regret it..

cheers bro .

civic1533,
Maybe she won't even regret it after she take someone's life, cos she's stupid already anyway.

like today.. saw a young girl driving this kelisa with a banged up rear right door..
i just turned into this particular road which will later join up with a 2-lane road, so since the traffic is clear i just switched all the way to the third lane (the furthest to the right..) then that lady in the kelisa in front of me just signal and switched as tho she owns da road.. swt.. nowadays lady drivers are just ganas oni, and that without SENSE.

I wonder how would it be if they involve in accident and the gear knob go inside their Hole. :D

They are not brave..they are just too dangerous!!!! They may cause accident damn easily with their so called " skill " lor! haiyo! Gals...dun watch Initial_D or 2 fast 2 furious and then learn from them lar! Scary la...haha!

I do not trust female drivers because I've experienced a lot of near miss accidents with female drivers. But I do admit I admire girls who can drive really well. Tends to turn me on. LOL

yeah..i admit girls can drive better than me...i still remember...sumwhere around march...i was driving wit my frenz 2 USJ 20...got taekwondo class...i was in a hurry so i speed...then i saw one blue wira..amazingly the driver doin a slalom around that 2-lane road...so i alerted my fren bout that car...when the car passed me n my fren like WTF??? a gurl???? with the "P" sticker summore.....then i tailgate that gurl...but i loose liao (damn malu...my fren all laugh at me coz imma got no balls...haihz..)..that gurl really great in slalom...like she's being doin that since she was little...:P...haihz...i really dun trust womens driver..even my mother,sister or my gf...aiyoo~!

well..not all girl drivers are that bad..there would be more girls racing in future..hehe..i mean as in drag or drift races?heh:)

gsrTurbo9166 said:
ya
nowaday gal drive like guy

nowadays aunty drive like guys also....
there was once i was following 1 kenari driven by 1 aunty... fast lane... goes around 70kmh only... but then when reach 1 area all stop coz traffic jam... desperate like hell n shift to middle lane... cant even wait a while...

last time heavy rain, only can see the butt of car (around half car) which in front of me, and i drive at around 80km/h or 50km/h forgotten, then the aunty and uncle i fetch also edy feel scare, ask me to slow down, then no idea lo, coz my job mah, then i drive only 30km/h...then see this car, there was two girl in car...overtake me in kinda fast speed at fast lane, i was like :wtf?...

hehe gals :D
i was in mmu cyberjaya
driving 1.6 auto only la
so i was flying on the puchong highway , noticed a car cutting left lane and right lane
i also wanted to have some fun , went zig zag'ing , still couldnt overtake
reach toll , both also side by side , i was like wtf , girl ?
she was on a (skyline blue) wira

dun play play..
girls kancils thend to go 120++
on highway..
even i behind of them feel scared, see the car goyang2 like wanna turtle~ O_o
btw, nowdays got girl drifter woo, n a good one..

yeah loh!!
scary gal!
that day go JOHOR JAYA rose merah TT (A&A)
when near the junction
suddenly one Wira come out
then i emergency brake until many smoke come out from my tyre and few meter tyre mark on road left only few cm to hit her car and F*CK i m going to scold the bluddy as*.
before i can re-act that ass pretty pus*y scratch her tyre and run away!!!!!
whole day no mood liao loh!!! always thinking of her!!!! miss her mah!!! so pretty

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom