Brainless Idiot's Death Wish

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
This is the road in front of Time Square. The people crossing the roads there are so fucking ignorant of oncoming traffic. Even when pile of moving cars are heading towards them at 60kmh, they would cross the road in a group and make the cars brake like hell and STOP just so that they can cross the road.
They DO NOT even want to use the monorail pedestrian crossing which is less than 100 meters ahead. This is their death wish.

+++++++++++++

+++++++++++++
Notice this pic. Even the barrier has been removed for them to cross. Whoever removed the barrier, I will one day drive a big truck and kill all of those pedestrian crossing the road, be it adult, children or baby.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
msian attitude .... hmm maybe the barricade was removed for new years party ?
similiar thing at summit usj ... those ppl just have to simply cross the road when predestrian bridge is available for use ....

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Well... these people are just plain lazy and stupid... they know drivers will be at fault should anything happen to them... risk it la!

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
samething happen last night when i was driving in kl..this kiddo and his friends think they are super humans..and just took their sweet time crossing the road...when there is heavy traffic

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
the bridge...damn far la....

sometimesi folow the bridge...sometimes juz cross the road....but i din walk la..i run ...hehe

so u guys stil can speed 100km/h....juz ignore me la...:mouth_closed:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
infernaL said:
msian attitude .... hmm maybe the barricade was removed for new years party ?
similiar thing at summit usj ... those ppl just have to simply cross the road when predestrian bridge is available for use ....
nola...the barricade was removed long time ago...

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
huakenny said:
so u guys stil can speed 100km/h....juz ignore me la...:mouth_closed:
tell that to the policeman/judge if any car ever hits you.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia

+++++++++++

+++++++++++
I don't give a damn fuck who it is. I see people cross, I will purposely speed up. If they are still on the road, I will purposely drive towards them. Even if they're walking on the white line, I will drive on the white line and speed towards them. I'd do the same even if it was a nude model. Have to die, means have to die.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Nice BMW M3 behind the Rexton!

All these boils down to ignorance and lack of respect to the local rules and very simply lazy idiots. Reflects on their upbringing.

Its the same story when i'm using the road. These people are crossing the roads without regards to their safety. I remember the barricade/divider was there few months back. I use to see chics having a hard time squeezing thru the divider. Now that it has been removed, more idiots are crossing the roads. I'd suggest a 3 meter high divider to prevent idiots from crossing.

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Satria95: Dude, last time I walk all the way to the monorail bridge to cross over to Times Square, but the bridge is not connected. Because of that, i have to walk back down again and cross the road. I'm not sure about now. I think that is the main reason why all of them have to do that.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
prodigy said:
I'd suggest a 3 meter high divider to prevent idiots from crossing.
With barb wire and 10,000 volts running through them.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
simplythebest said:
Satria95: Dude, last time I walk all the way to the monorail bridge to cross over to Times Square, but the bridge is not connected. Because of that, i have to walk back down again and cross the road. I'm not sure about now. I think that is the main reason why all of them have to do that.
it is connected now.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
erm...

if u guy hit one of the road user duting crossing the road...

who wil be the wrong party? since everyone is crosing the road n it is visible for u to see them....but u didnt stop n hit them....

so who is wrong who is right?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
jerry: u know wat? to be frank, i did a very irresponsible thing this morning.. i was kinda in a hurry.. and was pissed off by this repeated phone call to rush me back to help out... so, on tat particular road u took d pic... i boosted it all d way.. wastegate opened and all.. err.. let's put it dis way.. pple were running left,.. pple were running right.. .nobody was infront of me... actually, earlier part of d road.. got this fuckin beng rite infront of me crossing.. i let him cross.. he stare cock at me.. i revved hard.. he ran like hell... sigh.... they never learn do they?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
i let him cross.. he stare cock at me.. i revved hard.. he ran like hell... sigh.... they never learn do they?
hahahaha :shades_smile:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
bogg: i deliver to buyer.. not recipient... and in PJ Area only wor... ok with u?

samurai: u should try that... but if u bang anyone.. it aint my fault *Disclaimer*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well what da ya guys think ?? I need a little review on this brand , so far i getting positive feedbacks more than negative feedbacks but those are not so "professional" feed backs as they can't even describe the damping characteristhics to me , well what i meant here is the roll , weight transfer and rebound ...

I need expertise opinions , just simple , do not compare GAB with Tanabe , Tein or HKS please ... I know the difference , well in terms of $ ... :mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience