BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

erm..i think getting 30% more air into the engine is a whole lot difference. of course dont compare with turbo engine. NA engines are higher compression. 0.3 bar means alot.

0.3 bar cannot feel the G la....my 4g93 sohc boosting at 0.7 bar i think also not enough la....wanna to upboost but scared my engine will kaboom la...hehhe....bcoz compared to my kancil boosting with more than 1.5 bar....:driver:

0.3 bar cannot feel the G la....my 4g93 sohc boosting at 0.7 bar i think also not enough la....wanna to upboost but scared my engine will kaboom la...hehhe....bcoz compared to my kancil boosting with more than 1.5 bar....:driver:

maybe time for you to change piston :adore:

but 0.7 bar - 10 Psi very slow - no oomph :hmmmm:

for me , i feel no kick. feel like investing complete rebuilt :listen:
proposed bulid:
1. AR60
2. new exh manifold
3. wastegate
4. new plumbing with dump pipe
5. new exhaust system
6. big ass intercooler
7. big ass fuel injectors
8. big ass CBV
9. engine rebuilt with arp studs acl bearings hks fuel pump
10. one torsen lsd

estimate 15k

hopefully can :burnout: but my frens say i :stupid:

later,

need for speed kaki

Everything is ok.The problem now is my engine stalling after hard revving.I am using blitz bov.Some ppl said that is because of bov.Is it common prob with bov?

just a stupid suggestion..if boosting low..i think maybe dun need to BOV.. can cause damage to turbine?

Cannot la bro.Can cause damage to turbine.After yr throttle close the balance of boost nowhere to go so need the bov.At least must have oem bov.If not it will going back to turbine.

there's a way to deal with this kind of problem.there's a lot of gsr using
aftermarket bov.i can't recall how to do it.hehehe...maybe other can help.
it's not that hard.don't throw away ur bov yet gtpui....hehehe

there's a way to deal with this kind of problem.there's a lot of gsr using
aftermarket bov.i can't recall how to do it.hehehe...maybe other can help.
it's not that hard.don't throw away ur bov yet gtpui....hehehe

alot of ppl using aftermarket bov nowadays...jus make sur enot to use replica bov unless is super high quality replica...if not either ur bov will burst or da bov wun help kicking out da massive pressure of air..

hi all..

i'm looking for someone who wanna sell GSR Turbokit..
going to BOT my 4g92p here.

please PM me.
YM: nayoe

thanks..

better get a branded BOV such as SARD, HKS, Greeedy or others and not those replica BOV as those will leak air when the boost kick in and ur engine will mati

original blitz maa..nothing sot to do with the bov,u already try adjust the valve ke?hard or soft? something got to do with ur timing ni..
my car dulu pun same.. after hard revving and when suddenly slow down.. engine will stall,
dunno what my mech adjust but now ok..

so how to solve?Adjust to max soft already.U mean what timing?ignition or idling?

sad to say that super sound tend to leak especially those who bought it at
h/cut shop.it's piston type.after long usage,the piston n the wall in the bov
chamber wear out.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom