• Thread starter Tom
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 27K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
T

Tom

A glance from the front, even a hard look, nobody would ever suspect it's not a Subaru. look at it from an angle from the front, you'd still not suspect anything's wrong.

The Impreza's frontage's there, the bulging rear fenders are there, it's a coupe and there's a limited edition STi aluminium bi-plane wing at the back. Everything Subaru's there. You'll be like, hmm, nice example.

Walking to the rear, if you are sharp enough, you'll be like damn, nice try.

Welcome to the world of hybrid cars. Not those that runs on electric or hydrogen.
This is a Proton Putra with a hardly disturbed Subaru Impreza head.

:o very nice but the rear :(
overall colour scheme,rim etc also nice but the rear bumper and spoiler not nice

somehow it gave me the feeling of incomplete. the rear wing also doesnt match the car rear design.

whadup guys,

whoa! one nice Proton "Subaru" there... impresive!!
icon15.gif
icon15.gif

i wonder where i can find this rims... 17" i guess.. superb!!

missing the bonnet vents n the i/c scoop. tat would make it into a perfect scooby in front.
maybe, just maybe its 4wd as well?? :blink: :blink:

YaYa...What Running Under The Hood ??
Big Gozilla Arr..??
Nice Blended Machine :D

coz subaru got their trademark "air scoop" for their top mount I/C
this car dun have

that sepang drag..me and my fren saw fr the back (putra) but move up closer to the car got air scoop...
so i bet with him its a subaru coupe...he said putra...i won...
that car registered in the sepang drag..i think that subaru use front mount JUN i/c

NICE !!

Would prefer to see it with a C-West carbon fibre GT-wing at the back! That would make it look betta... this won't don't suit it so much.

Nice and simple front and overall look.

what specs is this putra?

what wheels are those?

wow...cool Impreza...no, i mean Putra,hehe....i also think that rear wings not suit for that Putra...if u c the rear light,u will know that is Putra...

just my 2 cents.. :lol:

proton putra + subaru impreza = probaru putraza :lol:

The spoiler is a tad overkill imho.other than that it is a great piece of work!

How the hell do these people mix cars like this? Half cut + half cut? Or heavily mod the body? I think the wing is kinda too big for the car.. looks odd. Well, everyone else seems to think it's odd anyway. But holy crappers.. that's still one helluva nice car. Enkei rims?

Nice job......
Rear wing's a bit over the top, and add the air scoops man... its a must..!!
And what running inside anyway??

Top Bottom