blacj colour bonnet and GT wings legal ?

noobiejlcs

black colour bonnet and GT wings legal ?

Is it illegal to paint black colours on the bonnet ?
its kinda nice you know , my car is waja , the colour is like brown or broze , dun know how to name the colour also lah , if we paint the bonnet wit black colour , is it ok ?
How about GT wings , i heard that its illegal to install a GT wing on the trunk , and i also heard a rumors that if its not higher than a coke can , its legal , so ........ what does you all sifu think ???

Last edited:
car

spraying the bonnet black is ok i'd guess...

GT wing ...i m not too sure but my cousin was blocked by JPJ for a GT wing on a wira......

Lowering i think shud be no problem i'd guess also....

people chnaged to CF hood...painting em black has no effect to the car + pointless + rather stupid to me laa...

I'll say no to black painted hood and GT wing. :retarded:

PocketRocket said:
GT wing is okay as long as its not higher that the roof
and not wider than the car's width... thats what i heard.

black hood should be okay since it is legal to have 2 colours on the car...

actually its legal to hv up to THREE colors...
GT wing is actually legal...coz anything bolt on does not require jpj approval (refer JPJ website) however...as u know those buggers...after raya...lousy financial management...so,alwayz in need for cash...u know...

GT WING rules 3 points only la simples
1st not higher than car roof
2nd not wider than car width
3rd cannot stick way too out of your rear bumper/bodykit what so ever la

ohhhh, thanks u guys , i know cf hood , but me no money mah , so mah paint black loh , heheheh, than but if the police still wana write a saman of the GT wing , so how ah ???
any comment sifu ??

paint black should be okay..
but last time i heard, GT wings is illegal.. cuz its dangerous for cars or riders at ur back..
until wira se introduced wif gt wings as its optional item...
confusing..

one of my friend kena worse....three police officer came knocking at his door....asking for the owner of the car....giving him saman for his gt-spoiler....and also threating to give saman on colour changing due to his car is blue in colour with white sticker....stickers also consider tukar warna ar....damn la...this is so damn stupid....in the end....just got the spoiler saman....i guess this kinda case only happens if someone complained it to the police....so he just lowered the spoiler.....his origin height is just about one n a half coke can tall....

legal for sure
gt wing also legal as long as d height doesnt higher than dunno how many inch...
check local listeng for more info about d heights

speedostar99 : ur fren kena con and tipu by the police ady la ... Sticker different colour cannot ar? lol .. i dunno how big was ur fren's gt-wing la .. but as long as its not bigger by certain size bla bla as stated in jpj's website it shud be ok .. Most police are dumbfucking licensed gangsters who only know how to extort money.

nitrus said:
speedostar99 : ur fren kena con and tipu by the police ady la ... Sticker different colour cannot ar? lol .. i dunno how big was ur fren's gt-wing la .. but as long as its not bigger by certain size bla bla as stated in jpj's website it shud be ok .. Most police are dumbfucking licensed gangsters who only know how to extort money.
Hey bro , can u gave me the website to check ah ?
thanks man

Its not whether its legal or not. Its just those police dudes picking at random to korek money out of our pockets. The GT wing and black hood just increases your chance of them picking you not the car next to you

nitrus: that's y la....damn idiot policemen.....the spoilers high is just like the Wira SE additional gt-spolier height and the width is not even more the the car body....and about the colour....its just two strips from the hood to the back of the car....like the one they having in dodge vipers or ford mustangs.....these police can say what they wanna say, and they never think before saying anything....making fools of themselves.....

i used to do that...hehe...but tak kena also...
instead kena from my mom....sed very ugly and in a weeks time,i ripped out the auto modelista look lines

yeah hor... sometimes d random bumper also kena!!!
they say not aloud...
soemtimes can pass by road block.. really depends on police de

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom