BEWAREE!!!! cheat people

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mazdaspeed Interplay

1,000 RPM
I got cheated yesterday from this guy SYED MOHD IRFAN (SYED80)....i bought things from him and he promise to send and dindn't send the item.....call him but hp off 2 days already...HP: 012-2720942
RHB 11204000458389....soooo BEWARE of this guy :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:mad:...aiya sorry to hear that ...are u comfrim ? have u try it many time ? what u brought from him ? and how much ? if u really comfrim ....u can go back there check the account holder details

yes confirmmm.....since wednesday say want to sent the item but dindnt send...then sat told me send already.....rsm vafc RM1500 down the drain...i went to check with the courier service but nothing for me........call him no answer or reply....plssss...if any one knows him or get him pls notify me.....

Sad 2 hear..
In future, alwiz request for courier's company name & tracking number!!
Well, a genuine seller won't off mobile & beat the bush around..
Sorry 2 hear ur a victim..

If you are dealing with a person from somewhere far , better not deal more than rm500. Best is meet up.

u can complain to bank n if they're nice enuf, they'll refund u back provided you have all evidence of an online purchase/agreement with the said acc holder...

IMO...bring a lawyer letter or police report...

sorry bro to hear about what happened....thats farked up...you might want to try to call maxis and tell them what has happened and make a police report...do you still have the receipt? after the police report...bring the report and receipt to the bank and show them...then on top of that try to go to maxis branch with the same details and try to get that fella's address or more details...if you get lucky ,setup a post on ZTH...i come help you get back your money.

I HATE SCAMMERS....fucking dogs....makes our beautiful and trustworthy forum have a bad name and hurt honest decent ppl here who is just trying to earn a living have a hardtime....Fuck taht bastard hope you get runned down by a damn truck...and get paralised just like a vegetable for life.

i got his details but his not working there anymore.......he was using 0179850041 but now 0122720941....i call the place where he was working but he resign rom there already (INfo care centre) ..i got from the bank his details...

Bump: ad eg : wahhhh!!!! broo u seem to be more angry than me....hahhahahhahah... :adore::adore::adore:

Bump: ad eg : wahhhh!!!! broo u seem to be more angry than me....hahhahahhahah... :adore::adore::adore:

Bump: anyway..thank u all for to concern this matter:proud::proud::adore::adore:....

Bump: anyway..thank u all for to concern this matter:proud::proud::adore::adore:....

Bump: will Zth banned this fellow???

Last edited:
bro how u got his details ah!!! i got cheated by this runner in wangsa maju area but my problem is i gave him cash!!!! i have his mobile num!!!! can i get his info from them!!!! i got cheated rm 3k bro!!! thanks bro sorry for your lost!!!!!

Bump:
i got his details but his not working there anymore...his add is Block 2-8-7 sri gembira apartment,tmn bamboo off jln ipoh, 51200 kl....he was using 0179850041 but now 0122720941....i call the place where he was working but he resign rom there already (INfo care centre) ..i got from the bank his details...

bro y u dont wan go his home!!! where u from!!!! i am staying very near!!!! i can check out for u if u wan!!!

i got his details but his not working there anymore...his add is Block 2-8-7 sri gembira apartment,tmn bamboo off jln ipoh, 51200 kl....he was using 0179850041 but now 0122720941....i call the place where he was working but he resign rom there already (INfo care centre) ..i got from the bank his details...

bro y u dont wan go his home!!! where u from!!!! i am staying very near!!!! i can check out for u if u wan!!!

yeah better lodge a police report. :pcguru:

Bump: yeah better lodge a police report. :pcguru:

i tried going to maxis to get the latest details bout him but cant seem to get info..maxis can't give the info..... but i already ask someone to help but dont know can a not..he is trying for me....thats the add i got from his last time's job from the bank... but when he send me his bank account..he send me his address at perlis....No45, jln teratai 5, tmn teratai, 21000 kangar perlis...so i waiting for the results from my friend to confirm first...

93na : hmmm.. if u free maybe u can just check the kl address if its true he is still staying there... i got the info thru the bank..someone inside to help me coz i got his bank account number...

Last edited:
I was con few hundred by this fella also , bought something last week from him but nth to get untill now , will make a police report this few day !!!
i was suspect him already but end up also ... :mad::mad::mad:
got few detail from him but not sure is it true la..

E-mail : [email protected]
Name : Syed Irfan ( he claim is belong his brother)
RHB acc : 11204000458389
I/C : 800811-08-5453 (he give me because i told him i need it to complete online banking)
Address : No.45 , Jalan Semarak 5 , Taman Semarak , 21000 Kangar , Perlis. (dunno y he give me but can use for report police also)
Public Bank acc : 4530694214 (he claim is belong his wife : name :Sandra George)(i transfer to this acc)

Now's what's to do? i think he using his wife or friends acc to con ppl (public bank is diff name from previous he gave other ppl) , so will ask police try to find this ppl (Sandra George) think can get some detail from him !!! This con man must think malaysia no rules no police already , or maybe he really need some cash for his family funeral & medical fees !!!:mad::mad::mad:

Good bro,

got good information on him....but office address not enough...

that perlis address is fake...i tried to searc for Teratai 5,tmn teratai...only got in klang and few other areas...the postcode is also fake,that postcode is linked to kuala terengganu.If that ic he sure change some numbers...but if the -08- is correct,he is from perak...so this fella is full of shyt...this kind of fella's..must find...

i think you can see by the post from CT workshop he gave Jalan Semarak,tman semarak...this fucker is a 1st class scammer...the reason i was so angry is because i fukin hate scammers and liars bro....and to make matters worst i also want buy VAFC !!!!!!! eeeee !!! i just imagine how you feel i cant tahan...

but one thing i can tell you...i bet he already created a new id and probably is reading this thread...hmmm gotta be careful with what you post..if you got solid information that can use...dont post here...he might read it and do something....

Cant the forum moderators or the guys in charge of this site trace his IP address? and see where is it registered to? or send him an email with a keylogger/virus and once he clicks on it we can retrieve his details?,passwords, bank account numbers?

Last edited:
i think u guys should try go lelong.com.my o ebay n then read some rules n reminder over there...never...never trade o bank in wit this kind of ppl who say the account belongs to bro,wife or his mother fucker

my case was a fella selling me spoil wastegate...dun wan 2 do refund

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom