Beware Of Fake Walbro!!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Biggest sign that it's fake..

If you plug it in to a 12v power source and it's silent, Walbro is famous for being noisy.

Other signs it's fake:

It's too shiny (ori one not so shiny)
They say one model can fit all cars (Walbro has different model sets for different vehicles)
The wording is too clear (The Walbro and Made in USA - ori one not so clear)

I just had a fake one taken out of my car from the previous owner, will take some pics of it later.

From what I know ori retail set with box etc should be around RM500. The OEM in plain box cheaper a bit around RM400-450.

yeap yeap i second that i was using evo 3 fuel pump before but ever since switch to walbro dam bising lah especially when boosting but it sounds DAMMM GOOOD :biggrin:

thread is now a sticky...

awwwwwwwww....finally 1 of my thread is sticky.....thanks TR...:P

GT bro, I was going also looking for your another thread to stick. I've stuck it already....was looking for it but forgot the thread name...

Biggest sign that it's fake..

If you plug it in to a 12v power source and it's silent, Walbro is famous for being noisy.

Other signs it's fake:

It's too shiny (ori one not so shiny)
They say one model can fit all cars (Walbro has different model sets for different vehicles)
The wording is too clear (The Walbro and Made in USA - ori one not so clear)

I just had a fake one taken out of my car from the previous owner, will take some pics of it later.

From what I know ori retail set with box etc should be around RM500. The OEM in plain box cheaper a bit around RM400-450.

meaning those shops selling with printed box around 300-380 is fake?

any ppl can share the picture for the original fuel pump and the not original walbro?

bro. can see different base on box?

nearly identical bro.hard for me to compare it cos i don't sell fake 1.sorry.
the only solution to this for the time being is buy from a reputable seller like
n1,ken or samurai.they don't sell fake or any taiwan or china product.

i just bought new walbro at VISworks

but still dont know it fake or ori...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

how to test?
i dont have any sample to compare..

here the pic..
Image0046.jpg

Image0045.jpg

sorry pic not so clear, using (hphone)

Looks like real one, will have to pull mine out later I think it's in my car somewhere. I got the genuine box and the fake pump, real pump already installed in my tank.

is Works Engineering at sunway sell ori one or fake??? anybody know? coz my walbro which i bought frm them withing a first week kong...check all the wiring, groundin all look ok..now ask the mechanic to check or replace for a new one...otherwise i buy ori denso...which no fake until now...

Bosch or Denso will do..No Fake..NO WORRIES:driver:

is Works Engineering at sunway sell ori one or fake??? anybody know? coz my walbro which i bought frm them withing a first week kong...check all the wiring, groundin all look ok..now ask the mechanic to check or replace for a new one...otherwise i buy ori denso...which no fake until now...

isn't the walbro from Works Engineering at sunway sell with a stamped certificate confirming it's ori..?
or is that just a gimmick..?

i just bought new walbro at VISworks

but still dont know it fake or ori...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

uhuh... last time also bought some performance parts at jb.. but.. 2-3 times kana tiu.. finally i just order from ken racing shop feel more safer..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom