Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hehe..
yesterday saw FAKE LMGT4 for waja woo~
very crazy oo..
so many fake item nowdays!

now trendy for imitation products... even hks power flow come out with imitation.. haha..
in the future.. what also will be imitate.. who knows ?

Bump: now trendy for imitation products... even hks power flow come out with imitation.. haha..
in the future.. what also will be imitate.. who knows ?

imitation product dont need to much of R&D time and testing to be done and material they use also different....

i think later for those Ori 2nd rims will drop price..... business in bad condition ...

As Fake make RULEEEEEEEE.......

Nope not happening, in-fact its rising up slightly every few months.

So 1 of the way to verify ori is that its embossed 'made in Japan' instead of 'Japan' only?

my opinion is that original rims have its advantage and benefits.. light weight.. materials different as some one said that..

Nope not happening, in-fact its rising up slightly every few months.

So 1 of the way to verify ori is that its embossed 'made in Japan' instead of 'Japan' only?

Why still a lot of people don't read the first posting :hmmmm:

the fact is alot of car have install lookalike wheel or fake wheel in their rides...

Bump: the fact is alot of car have install lookalike wheel or fake wheel in their rides...

i think nowdays also got alot of fake girls :) haha

Bump: i think nowdays also got alot of fake girls :) haha

Erk... fake girls? demn... :rofl:

where does all the fake wheels come from? Taiwan? or they are locally made? in Malaysia...? :smokin:

Why still a lot of people don't read the first posting :hmmmm:

Ai-ya sori-lo:sleep:

Bump:
Erk... fake girls? demn... :rofl:

where does all the fake wheels come from? Taiwan? or they are locally made? in Malaysia...? :smokin:

Most replica comes from Taiwan i.e. no made in Japan stamp.....

Mayb the 'made in Japan' is done in Kepong or Sunway :thefinger:

Ai-ya sori-lo:sleep:

Bump:

Most replica comes from Taiwan i.e. no made in Japan stamp.....

Mayb the 'made in Japan' is done in Kepong or Sunway :thefinger:

owh like that... in Kepong already got tech to emboss the wheels with "Made in Japan"? :biggrin:

I think later will come out..........'MADE IN KEPONG'

Why in "Made in Kepong"? I guess it will cost lesser than "Made in Malaysia"... :rofl::rofl:

Bump: Why in "Made in Kepong"? I guess it will cost lesser than "Made in Malaysia"... :rofl::rofl:

Why in "Made in Kepong"? I guess it will cost lesser than "Made in Malaysia"... :rofl::rofl:

Bump: Why in "Made in Kepong"? I guess it will cost lesser than "Made in Malaysia"... :rofl::rofl:

Hakf the price of 'MADE IN MALAYSIA' 5 years more...'MADE IN KAMPUNG':biggrin::biggrin:

Dats why original 2piece and 3piece rims are still highly demanded... They say dat taiwanese cant make the detachable 2piece/3piece rims. Well for me VR GRN, VR CV-Pro, Enkei RS Evo, BR Banana 2pc, are still among my favorite rims. Cheers

Last edited:
need sometimes to develop 2-3 piece rims.. haha.. coming soon ..

Bump: need sometimes to develop 2-3 piece rims.. haha.. coming soon ..

easily crack la...my friend's advan replica broke coz he hit a potholes in town....now very sad...coz new rims, he bought it for rm1500.00.......

In fact we feel the pinch too. FYI we import our used rims and parts from Japan directly.

Just another word of advice is that original Japanese rims usually has a sticker on it and most importantly is the fininishing and the material used in forging. Most imitation rims are die-casted instead.

To differentiate the ori and fake Japan rims is to drop by our place to view the original rim and then back to the tyre shop and view the 'Made in Japan ' rims.....

FYI, not all Japanese rim are necessary made in japan, FYI EVO REGA MASTER is made in Russia .

Just my 2 cents worth
www.racepartsonline.blogspot.com

Bump: In fact we feel the pinch too. FYI we import our used rims and parts from Japan directly.

Just another word of advice is that original Japanese rims usually has a sticker on it and most importantly is the fininishing and the material used in forging. Most imitation rims are die-casted instead.

To differentiate the ori and fake Japan rims is to drop by our place to view the original rim and then back to the tyre shop and view the 'Made in Japan ' rims.....

FYI, not all Japanese rim are necessary made in japan, FYI EVO REGA MASTER is made in Russia .

Just my 2 cents worth
www.racepartsonline.blogspot.com

Top Bottom