Best Place for Rims

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Scuderia

Known Member
Guys,

1)Where is the best place to get rims in KL at good prices.

2) The recommended brands

i heard Klang, Bukit Raja got 1 shop. can any klang kaki show the direction?

BlackSamurai said:
i heard Klang, Bukit Raja got 1 shop. can any klang kaki show the direction?

bro...at klang damn alot rim shop ler...not onlly in bukit raja.....whole klang also got...hehhehe...seriously.....but i dont know which shop more cheap lor.....

thteh86 said:
kapar road
yup.. jln kapar..
Hin Leong Tyre.. in front of Petronas station.. orange color shop..
many brands u can choose, just bring your money or credit card only..

got contact number?

which place got most variety of rims? and good price?

If u dun mind paying.. Hup Soon in Sunway.. Stamford Tyres in Glenmarie.. Else Jln Kapar, Klang

try bukit kemuning, seksyen 34 shah alam. i think the name of the shop is Kedai Tayar KLANG, my friend got 17 inch Advanti/Avanti rims without tyres for rm1300.

thteh86 said:
hing leong, don't expect good workmanship there, i bought my rims there, and guess wat? didn't want to buy the lock nuts they treat my rim like rusted steel.
hmm.. i'm only bought the rims only, not install with them..
some more, beside this shop also can get cheaper also, not remember the shop name.

ok...klang jalan kapar n batu belah got lots of tyre shop...
1 is tat hin leong..orange colour 1...1 more is ban hooi...the borad using good year 1...futher up theres a '4get the name liaw:D '..sign board using dunlop 1....
then batu belah...theres 2 just right bside shell station...1 is wit lots of brand on thier signboard...like OZ racing...advanti...ADVAN...bla bla bla....1 more is EL Star Tyre..also bside shell....(this 1 is my untie shop....not much rims 2 choose coz they focus on car insurance claim repair n motor reapir..)
n theres 1 shop which when u guys pass batu belah can c 1...1 very old shop...beside 1 xhaust shop...newly open 1...selling taiwan rims dirt cheap...

klang is the best place for rims... especially for taiwan/imitation rims....
a huge choice n many kind of design.... price oso can be said as the cheapest in malaysia...

how much they selling the good year tyres? the 13 inches, original wira 1.3?

The one along Batu Belah near the Shell Station is the famous Jooi Seng. Now they are doing some renovation as the bought over another shoplot. Gonna convert that new shop lot to house 18,19 and 20" rims.

The boss told me now they are also pushing the Hankook brand.

I brought my colleague there last weekend to get 17" rims for his BMW 5 Series. Damn!! Jooi Seng even have rims with BMW logo on it.... almost fooled my colleague to think that they were the originals. The boss quoted him RM2000 for the BMW rims. My colleague was shocked that they were so cheap.

kedai papan is no longer the cheapest there.. in klang most shops offer almost the same price.. only diff is the service.. some good, some so-so. i've been hearing good comments about jooi seng.. gonna gip a visit soon

I live in Klang so many years also dont know Klang shop is cheap... My cousin is an Altezza enthusiast, he said Sunway college that row of shop cheaper... He got his 5ZR there long ago instead of going to our regular dealer in Klang.

Top Bottom