Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Best Car Alarm...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

finalarks

hey guys... my car almost get stolen by those theif... but now i'm planing to get a best car alarm... anyone can recommend me a car alarm that is good for my car and avoid get stolen??

i dun think theres best alarm system gua...the best 4 me is viper...damn xpensiv...

if u really wanna protect ur car...use LLUMAR film...they wont be able 2 smash ur glass...

n use those satalite alarm...ur car where also u can find back..

any link for the alarm product that u mention?? and where can i get the satellite alarm and those alarm that u mention about?? i heard people said radiostar alarm is good...

well...i've got no link 4 the alarm but last time i ask 4 the price of the alarm is 2k+
.... the gps alarm system?...my aunt new benz has installaed it...rm 3k+

mite as well get a 2-way alarm system. at least wif a 2-way system u will know whether ur car alarm has been triggered. i usually recommend settin da sensor 2 maximum, just 2 b safe. heard about da new clifford matrix 10 system but its costly. besides better get a good alarm system bcoz we cant depend on da police 4 security. a few mths ago 1 of my frens gave a thief a beatin until he was paralyzed. da thief was tryin 2 gain entry in2 his car but his partner got away. thanx 2 a 2-way system da thief is now immobilized. if u know u can beat dem up, den beat dem, show no mercy, best of all chop off their limbs.

finalarks said:
ok thanks alot.. but unfortunely the device doesn't have in sabah... only west malaysia...

Hi finalarks,

Which part of Sabah are you from? KK????

We do have an installer in KK. We can send the alarm to you by courier and arrange the time for installation there.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Cheers:)

yeah, i also say Viper alarms are still the best. "Nothing dares come close".. :D but with Viper also must add in all the extra sensors then more safer. Sensors like motion sensor, glass break sensor, etc..

I've been using Radiostar Dragon 2-way for quite sometime already. I strongly recommend you protect your car with that.

No offence to other brands, but as far as I am concern, we can have the most canggih systems but those a**h****...if they really want your car, they will take it! Even if you hide a Rotweiler at the backseat, these a**h**** will find a way.

For me, I just need to have the facility to be able to communicate with my car, and for my car to communicate with me, if anyone touches it.

Radiostar gives me that, and the best part, I don't have to pay a lot or rely on some super satelite to inform me that ;)

All the best in your next purchase.

May the "alarm" be with you.

cheers,
armik

don't put too many sensors on your car.. or don't put it in the max mode.. or else it'll get triggered at the slightest motion.. i had that before.. i'm currently using the 350hv viper.. when my car got washed my the guys in the wee morning, my alarm went off.. damn.. it woke me up.. so now i tuned my sensor to half of it's sensitivity.. it's my advice for u

NoName said:
Hi finalarks,

Which part of Sabah are you from? KK????

We do have an installer in KK. We can send the alarm to you by courier and arrange the time for installation there.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Cheers:)

yup... i live in kota kinabalu... can u please tell me which shop does the installation??

Its A-to-Z auto near Kian Kok high school at Yakim Jaya. The row of shop behind shell. The installer's name who is also the owner of the workshop is Nicholas.

finalarks said:
yup... i live in kota kinabalu... can u please tell me which shop does the installation??

NoName said:
Its A-to-Z auto near Kian Kok high school at Yakim Jaya. The row of shop behind shell. The installer's name who is also the owner of the workshop is Nicholas.

thanks for the info...

nicole_nic said:
don't put too many sensors on your car.. or don't put it in the max mode.. or else it'll get triggered at the slightest motion.. i had that before.. i'm currently using the 350hv viper.. when my car got washed my the guys in the wee morning, my alarm went off.. damn.. it woke me up.. so now i tuned my sensor to half of it's sensitivity.. it's my advice for u

ahhahah...this 1 is ar....where got ppl put sensitivity 2 max 1...
some time those ah beng wit super duper loud muffler pass by also will trigger the alarm lloh....even my cheaplak alarm wit max sensitivity,loud muffler pass by also ring liaw the alarm....

Hi all, i also plan to buy one of the car security alarm system, do u all know about the Clifford 2 way alarm matrix 3.5?? Price is around RM2.7k, is that a very good alarm system??

Any sifu can give me comment??

Speaking from neutral perspective, buying an alarm depends on what features you are looking for and the budget you have.

Generally speaking, most of the 2-way alarms in the market have similar features. I'd say 80% similarity. The price deference is often related to the premium you pay for more branded and established brands. I would advice you to spend some time looking into different price range and brands before choosing 1.

It is also important to look into the customer and after sales service of the vendor you are dealing with. Afterall, 2-way alarm takes about a week or 2 to get used to. The last thing you one is someone who sold you the alarm and let you swim without any support!

Finally, a good alarm is worth nothing if you don't have a good installer.

Have fun!

Tazz said:
Hi all, i also plan to buy one of the car security alarm system, do u all know about the Clifford 2 way alarm matrix 3.5?? Price is around RM2.7k, is that a very good alarm system??

Any sifu can give me comment??

hmm... i have some news here... one of my friend said that radiostar isn't good enough and still unsafe... those theif in my town will know how to disable it.... now i still donno which 2 ways car alarm is good... money is not the problem as long as my car won't be stolen...

If you have a big budget, go for Viper 791xv or Clifford. Both are exactly the same model under diff brand onli

A Post Every 5 Mins

:smile: ..i just change my stock turbin to AR60 twin blade type..but the prob is..its seems like my fuel pump cannot support enough fuel...so , anybody can help me what the cost of gtr fuel pump @ others suitable pump & the cost...pls assume me as a newbee in the turbo world, btw the machine is rb20det/manual...tolong ye abang 2X.. :dancing2:

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom